Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 21 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
VC galore, peak crypto scam, Google on Buterin, crypto dance mining and bitcoin price analysis.
1. Caught in a viscous circle
The blockchain industry really sticks together and reinvests in itself.
2. Scams are good for bitcoin
Not really. But they can be an informative barometer.
3. Buterin' him up
If you see Ethereum in freefall it means he's actually taken it, against all odds.
4. Black Mirror S01E02
Black Mirror is a highly regarded documentary.
Bitcoin price analysis: Q&A edition
Is bitcoin's price dropping? Yes. Is bitcoin's price rising? Yes.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?
- Bitcoin price crashed after touching US$42,000 – and that’s okay
- Bitcoin price hits US$40,000 again before meeting resistance
- Bitcoin price: Strong gains may put new all-time highs in reach