Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 21 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
VC galore, peak crypto scam, Google on Buterin, crypto dance mining and bitcoin price analysis.
1. Caught in a viscous circle
The blockchain industry really sticks together and reinvests in itself.
2. Scams are good for bitcoin
Not really. But they can be an informative barometer.
3. Buterin' him up
If you see Ethereum in freefall it means he's actually taken it, against all odds.
4. Black Mirror S01E02
Black Mirror is a highly regarded documentary.
Bitcoin price analysis: Q&A edition
Is bitcoin's price dropping? Yes. Is bitcoin's price rising? Yes.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price moving upward again amidst growing NFT mania
- Bitcoin price in recovery mode ahead of tomorrow’s AUD$1.1 billion options expiry
- Bitcoin price reaching AUD$70,000 in the near term looking likely, experts suggest
- Bitcoin’s value slides over the weekend but technical indicators still look strong
- Ethereum is being dogged by high gas fees – here’s how it’s affecting price