Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 20 August
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about not staying above board, KODAKCoin's leak, ICON's accelerator, IOTA on eToro, Sibos's pushback and the events round-up.
1. What? How do you sell bitcoin?
Doesn't everyone take giant stacks of €500 notes?
2. Kodak Moments aren't what they used to be
The KODAKCoin project might be on track to be a complete and unmitigated disaster.
3. More than just a pretty public face
The fundraising and PR are pretty cool, but the best accelerators offer a bit more.
4. It takes two to tangle
IOTA is now on eToro.
5. Talking about SWIFT to its face
And to its clients' faces.
Cryptocurrency events round-up: Sensible shoes
Step into a rational round-up of next week's top cryptocurrency and blockchain expos with an emphasis on a pragmatic understanding of the tech's limitations and some light shilling.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and ADA.
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?