Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 20 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Pranks on the blockchain, IBM moving in, Ripple on SWIFT, BCH does its thing and a strong signal.
1. It was just a prank... on the blockchain!
Hah, you thought I was going to run off with $50 million just because it looked like I was going to run off with $50 million.
2. That's how you do it in Batavia
3. Hey, SWIFT, there's something on your shirt
4. The biggest, hugest block size scales goodly
Bitcoin Cash is going up to 32MB block size.
5. Indications indicate running the same riff will turn you around
Bitcoin prices are paved with disappointed analysts, but there's room for cautious optimism in the latest market outlook, say cryptocurrency market analysts Simon & Garfunkel.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Why Ethereum’s London upgrade (EIP-1559) is going to make your ETH a lot more valuable
- Ethereum’s price rallied ahead of EIP-1559, but is a correction on the way?
- PayPal CEO claims Bitcoin has been highly profitable, and plans to expand crypto operations
- Ethereum may hit AU $19k if it is able to maintain its current path, expert suggests
- Bitcoin price analysis: Technical indicators suggest a new bull run is on the way