Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 20 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Pranks on the blockchain, IBM moving in, Ripple on SWIFT, BCH does its thing and a strong signal.
1. It was just a prank... on the blockchain!
Hah, you thought I was going to run off with $50 million just because it looked like I was going to run off with $50 million.
2. That's how you do it in Batavia
3. Hey, SWIFT, there's something on your shirt
4. The biggest, hugest block size scales goodly
Bitcoin Cash is going up to 32MB block size.
5. Indications indicate running the same riff will turn you around
Bitcoin prices are paved with disappointed analysts, but there's room for cautious optimism in the latest market outlook, say cryptocurrency market analysts Simon & Garfunkel.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?
- Bitcoin price crashed after touching US$42,000 – and that’s okay
- Bitcoin price hits US$40,000 again before meeting resistance
- Bitcoin price: Strong gains may put new all-time highs in reach