Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 2 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Ethereum judgment day and sharding, Coinbase OTC, Ripple ripped, twin price bumps and Ripple price analysis.
1. 7 May: Judgment Day
But with nary a Schwarzenegger or horseman in sight, and correspondingly less exciting.
2. Coinbase has a new fishing rod
This one might be big enough to catch some whales.
3. "What did the blockchain ever do for us?"
"Drastically reduced cross-border payment costs? More efficient settlement of insurance contracts? Cryptokitties?"
4. Two baby bumps? Must be twins
5. This is your Ethereum
Ripple price analysis: Playing it cool edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum’s price rallies after adoption by a major Gulf State
- Bitcoin price is starting to look choppy and the US Fed may make it worse
- Ethereum’s price action heats up with overnight gains of 8% – here’s why ETH may surge further
- Bitcoin gains 6% in less than 12 hours: Could this be the start of another bull run?
- DeFi on Avalanche: How to get started yield farming