Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 2 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Ethereum judgment day and sharding, Coinbase OTC, Ripple ripped, twin price bumps and Ripple price analysis.
1. 7 May: Judgment Day
But with nary a Schwarzenegger or horseman in sight, and correspondingly less exciting.
2. Coinbase has a new fishing rod
This one might be big enough to catch some whales.
3. "What did the blockchain ever do for us?"
"Drastically reduced cross-border payment costs? More efficient settlement of insurance contracts? Cryptokitties?"
4. Two baby bumps? Must be twins
5. This is your Ethereum
Ripple price analysis: Playing it cool edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?