Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 2 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Ethereum judgment day and sharding, Coinbase OTC, Ripple ripped, twin price bumps and Ripple price analysis.
1. 7 May: Judgment Day
But with nary a Schwarzenegger or horseman in sight, and correspondingly less exciting.
2. Coinbase has a new fishing rod
This one might be big enough to catch some whales.
3. "What did the blockchain ever do for us?"
"Drastically reduced cross-border payment costs? More efficient settlement of insurance contracts? Cryptokitties?"
4. Two baby bumps? Must be twins
5. This is your Ethereum
Ripple price analysis: Playing it cool edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000