Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 18 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto to AI, crypto market drop, enterprise on EOS, Genesis BitLicense and the weekly market round-up.
1. Cash, card and AI machine learning cycles accepted
Find a shop that accepts GNT, or similar, and you can literally use computing power as a currency.
2. Why? Why not
Why are crypto prices dropping?
3. Email on the blockchain? Email on EOS
Enterprise email service Zimbra X has made the move to blockchain.
Specifically, the EOS chain, meaning the fledgling system has landed itself a whale.
4. Genesis bites the big apple of knowledge
Genesis has acquired the famously rigorous New York BitLicense.
Weekly market round-up: Viscous red liquid edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000