Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 18 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto to AI, crypto market drop, enterprise on EOS, Genesis BitLicense and the weekly market round-up.
1. Cash, card and AI machine learning cycles accepted
Find a shop that accepts GNT, or similar, and you can literally use computing power as a currency.
2. Why? Why not
Why are crypto prices dropping?
3. Email on the blockchain? Email on EOS
Enterprise email service Zimbra X has made the move to blockchain.
4. Genesis bites the big apple of knowledge
Genesis has acquired the famously rigorous New York BitLicense.
Weekly market round-up: Viscous red liquid edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, XRB
- Grin vs Beam: MimbleWimble heats up as crypto competitors launch
- Brave browser on the verge of rolling out ads that pay viewers
- R3 launches Corda Network with nonprofit Corda Network Foundation as governor
- Ethereum Constantinople delayed after re-entrancy vulnerability found
- A subtle new strain of cryptocurrency malware has been discovered