Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 18 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto to AI, crypto market drop, enterprise on EOS, Genesis BitLicense and the weekly market round-up.
1. Cash, card and AI machine learning cycles accepted
Find a shop that accepts GNT, or similar, and you can literally use computing power as a currency.
2. Why? Why not
Why are crypto prices dropping?
3. Email on the blockchain? Email on EOS
Enterprise email service Zimbra X has made the move to blockchain.
Specifically, the EOS chain, meaning the fledgling system has landed itself a whale.
4. Genesis bites the big apple of knowledge
Genesis has acquired the famously rigorous New York BitLicense.
Weekly market round-up: Viscous red liquid edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH
- Bitcoin price hits record $90,000 high: Here’s how it got there
- How to set up a Trezor Model T hardware wallet with Trezor Suite