Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 18 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Binance coin votes, BitGrail moves, emulator cryptojacking, BIS on BTC and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. The votes are in
Now it's time to count them, and then to weigh them.
2. How to lose friends and alienate people
Losing $170 million of customer money is a good start.
3. Emulator? I hardly know 'er
Andy Android Emulator is emulating bad behaviour.
4. The central bank of central banks isn't too keen on decentralisation
BIS has trashed bitcoin in a recent report.
Bitcoin price analysis: Nautical edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Why Ethereum’s price is outperforming Bitcoin after Saturday’s crash
- Bitcoin price plummets overnight – experts think more drops may be on the way
- Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
- Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
- Ethereum’s price rallies after adoption by a major Gulf State