Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 18 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Binance coin votes, BitGrail moves, emulator cryptojacking, BIS on BTC and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. The votes are in
Now it's time to count them, and then to weigh them.
2. How to lose friends and alienate people
Losing $170 million of customer money is a good start.
3. Emulator? I hardly know 'er
Andy Android Emulator is emulating bad behaviour.
4. The central bank of central banks isn't too keen on decentralisation
BIS has trashed bitcoin in a recent report.
Bitcoin price analysis: Nautical edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying