Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 18 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Binance coin votes, BitGrail moves, emulator cryptojacking, BIS on BTC and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. The votes are in
Now it's time to count them, and then to weigh them.
2. How to lose friends and alienate people
Losing $170 million of customer money is a good start.
3. Emulator? I hardly know 'er
Andy Android Emulator is emulating bad behaviour.
4. The central bank of central banks isn't too keen on decentralisation
BIS has trashed bitcoin in a recent report.
Bitcoin price analysis: Nautical edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin price viciously dips to US$51,000 after hitting $1 trillion market cap
- Bitcoin crashes below $50,000 after more cryptic Elon Musk tweets
- Ethereum price crashes 15% overnight as cryptocurrency market drops
- Ethereum price scales up to a new all-time high as crypto market continues to gain momentum
- Bitcoin price tops AUD$67,000 as debate rages over Bitcoin’s merits