Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 17 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Tax time, Coinbase acquisitions, IMF on crypto, AFP on crypto and Bitmain negotiates a party in the USA.
"Don't mention it."
Without a gun to their head, about half of crypto users are happy to admit that they have no intention of declaring their gains to the IRS.
2. Earn $$$ from home with a focused mergers and acquisition strategy!!!
3. IMF declares cryptocurrency to be pretty cool
4. Australian border control is now on the blockchain
5. Counteroffer: Soiree in the USA
Bitmain is aiming to open up shop in the USA, but the local community isn't unanimously down to party.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, XRB
- Litecoin price weekly analysis 19 July: Optimism abounds as bitcoin’s little brother follows along
- 5 or 6 years to crypto mass adoption, predicts Mike Novogratz
- What crash? Institutional investors have been buying up bitcoin all year
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 19 July 2018
- Binance on track to offer security tokens. Pilot commences 2018