Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 17 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Tax time, Coinbase acquisitions, IMF on crypto, AFP on crypto and Bitmain negotiates a party in the USA.
"Don't mention it."
Without a gun to their head, about half of crypto users are happy to admit that they have no intention of declaring their gains to the IRS.
2. Earn $$$ from home with a focused mergers and acquisition strategy!!!
3. IMF declares cryptocurrency to be pretty cool
4. Australian border control is now on the blockchain
5. Counteroffer: Soiree in the USA
Bitmain is aiming to open up shop in the USA, but the local community isn't unanimously down to party.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, XRB
- Safello’s Frank Schuil wants to build a safer, more compliant bitcoin exchange
- Ethereum price weekly analysis: A week of strong gains
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 24 April 2018
- Fujitsu showcases IOTA cryptocurrency as new automation standard
- Australian cryptocurrency startup Power Ledger heads to Japan