Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 17 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Tax time, Coinbase acquisitions, IMF on crypto, AFP on crypto and Bitmain negotiates a party in the USA.
"Don't mention it."
Without a gun to their head, about half of crypto users are happy to admit that they have no intention of declaring their gains to the IRS.
2. Earn $$$ from home with a focused mergers and acquisition strategy!!!
3. IMF declares cryptocurrency to be pretty cool
4. Australian border control is now on the blockchain
5. Counteroffer: Soiree in the USA
Bitmain is aiming to open up shop in the USA, but the local community isn't unanimously down to party.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, XRB
- Grin had “most expensive genesis block one in history”
- Grayscale adds Stellar Lumens, citing demand and application
- Binance goes live with EUR and GBP fiat trades at Binance Jersey
- Grin vs Beam: MimbleWimble heats up as crypto competitors launch
- Brave browser on the verge of rolling out ads that pay viewers