Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up: 17 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Tax time, Coinbase acquisitions, IMF on crypto, AFP on crypto and Bitmain negotiates a party in the USA.
"Don't mention it."
Without a gun to their head, about half of crypto users are happy to admit that they have no intention of declaring their gains to the IRS.
2. Earn $$$ from home with a focused mergers and acquisition strategy!!!
3. IMF declares cryptocurrency to be pretty cool
4. Australian border control is now on the blockchain
5. Counteroffer: Soiree in the USA
Bitmain is aiming to open up shop in the USA, but the local community isn't unanimously down to party.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin is back above US $40,000 – here’s why
- Expert analysis: Ethereum price up 30% with further gains on the horizon
- 5 key tax time 2021 questions for investors
- Amazon set to accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for payments, claims anonymous source
- Expert analysis: Is Ethereum’s price recovery signal the start of a new bull market?