Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 16 August 2018
What's happening in crypto?
The Petro imminent, fake ICOs, Robinhood crypto equity, currency flavours, $24 million SIM swap suit, Ethereum price analysis.
1. The future is weird
Bet no one saw that coming a year ago.
2. The future is weird
Odds are that on at least one occasion phishing scammers have stolen an exit scammer's customers. It's scam-ception.
3. The future is weird
"What is the sound of one hand clapping?" was never meant to be a legal question.
4. The future is weird
The US dollar is pretty cool and commands a lot of brand loyalty. But scrappy startups like bitcoin are angling for the same industry.
5. The future is weird
AT&T is now being sued because they were meant to keep the phone number safe, but didn't.
Ethereum price analysis: The future is weird
The decline may be in part due to, like, everything.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, ADA
- 5 key tax time 2021 questions for investors
- Amazon set to accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for payments, claims anonymous source
- Expert analysis: Is Ethereum’s price recovery signal the start of a new bull market?
- Expert analysis: Bitcoin’s price rally could be linked to potential US Bitcoin ETF approval
- Bitcoin slips below US $30,000 as experts suggest the down trend will continue