Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 15 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Meet Line, xpringing into action, Consensus Singapore, Nasdaq-powered, Eth and Zcash gone wild.
1. Connect the dots
There are two kinds of people:
2. Ripple to XRP: "Look busy"
Ripple has added Xpring (pronounced spring) to its repertoire.
3. It's probably just a coincidence
Freshly engorged from selling out an 8,500 person event at $2,000 to $3,000 a pop, CoinDesk has now announced Consensus: Singapore for later in the year, for a vaguely similar price.
What does "Nasdaq-powered" even mean?
Weekly price analyses: Gaining altitude edition
- Ethereum is sweating as it strains its way up the hill.
- Zcash encountered a glitch in reality and immediately teleported to the mesosphere.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum may hit AU $19k if it is able to maintain its current path, expert suggests
- Bitcoin price analysis: Technical indicators suggest a new bull run is on the way
- What is Bitcoin’s Taproot upgrade and what does it mean for the network?
- Bitcoin is back above US$40,000 – here’s why
- Expert analysis: Ethereum price up 30% with further gains on the horizon