Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 15 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Meet Line, xpringing into action, Consensus Singapore, Nasdaq-powered, Eth and Zcash gone wild.
1. Connect the dots
There are two kinds of people:
2. Ripple to XRP: "Look busy"
Ripple has added Xpring (pronounced spring) to its repertoire.
3. It's probably just a coincidence
Freshly engorged from selling out an 8,500 person event at $2,000 to $3,000 a pop, CoinDesk has now announced Consensus: Singapore for later in the year, for a vaguely similar price.
What does "Nasdaq-powered" even mean?
Weekly price analyses: Gaining altitude edition
- Ethereum is sweating as it strains its way up the hill.
- Zcash encountered a glitch in reality and immediately teleported to the mesosphere.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000