Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 15 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Meet Line, xpringing into action, Consensus Singapore, Nasdaq-powered, Eth and Zcash gone wild.
1. Connect the dots
There are two kinds of people:
2. Ripple to XRP: "Look busy"
Ripple has added Xpring (pronounced spring) to its repertoire.
3. It's probably just a coincidence
Freshly engorged from selling out an 8,500 person event at $2,000 to $3,000 a pop, CoinDesk has now announced Consensus: Singapore for later in the year, for a vaguely similar price.
What does "Nasdaq-powered" even mean?
Weekly price analyses: Gaining altitude edition
- Ethereum is sweating as it strains its way up the hill.
- Zcash encountered a glitch in reality and immediately teleported to the mesosphere.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price stagnates as further drop looks imminent
- Bitcoin’s value jumps up despite fundamentals showing major weakness
- Today’s crypto movers: Bitcoin (↓0.30%), Ethereum (↓0.95%), UNUS SED LEO (↓3.59%) and Amp (↑27.64%)
- Harmony attack brings total lost to crypto bridge hacks past US$1 billion in 2022
- Is Bitcoin dead? Indicators suggest BTC price ready for a reversal