Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 15 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
SEC crypto clarity, Ethereum critiques, Overstock on crypto payments, Coinbase on Swarm's case, Shatner Solar bitcoin madlibs.
1. "Only going to say this once..."
An SEC representative has issued the clearest guidance on ICOs and cryptocurrency yet.
2. Unicorn or horse with party hat?
Both are obviously super cool, but a unicorn is a bit more valuable.
3. Business 101: More money = good
Overstock.com is back to basics with more money being good, and more costs being bad.
4. Can't touch this
That's the Swarm gamble. Coinbase's lawyers beg to differ.
5. In today's madlibs...
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin’s better half: Growing number of Australian women investing in crypto
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?