Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 15 August 2018
What's happening in crypto?
Read about Cardano's price tag, XRP bearwhale-watching, Jamaica's Crypto Stock Exchange, US-wide crypto for cash and bitcoin's price analysis.
1. A man walks into a bar
He asks the bartender for a drink while handing over the money. The bartender then just stands there.
"Well?" the man asks impatiently.
"Well, what?" the bartender replies. "You have your drink – it's in the keg. If you want it in a glass, that costs extra."
2. Thar she blows
Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
3. Jamaica pulls up to the blockstation
The Jamaica Stock Exchange and Canadian firm Blockstation are aiming to create a regulated crypto trading platform.
4. Stars, bars and bitcoin
Stars, stripes and Square
Bitcoin price analysis: Meditation edition
In altcoin markets
The trade winds howl without, but
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and ADA.
- Experts remain bullish on Bitcoin despite minor dip after all-time-high price
- Ethereum price outlook remains bullish after touching all-time-high
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH