Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 14 May
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Facebookcoin, CBA CFO EOS COO, the ugly truth of crypto mining. Plus bitcoin, EOS price analyses, and the Consensus cheat sheet.
1. It's going to be the Facebook of cryptocurrency, on the blockchain
Pardon the raised voice.
3. Nothing to see, move along
Crypto mining insiders bring news from inside. It's an inconvenient truth.
Price analyses: Vigorous drubbing edition
- Bitcoin was visibly bruised after being beaten about the neck and shoulders with a sock full of gravel.
- EOS took a hearty wallop in the solar plexus before suffering a trade volume-induced seizure.
Bonus: Guide to Consensus 2018
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Bitcoin up 21%: Will El Salvador’s big news kick off a fresh bull run?
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying