Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 14 May
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Facebookcoin, CBA CFO EOS COO, the ugly truth of crypto mining. Plus bitcoin, EOS price analyses, and the Consensus cheat sheet.
1. It's going to be the Facebook of cryptocurrency, on the blockchain
Pardon the raised voice.
3. Nothing to see, move along
Crypto mining insiders bring news from inside. It's an inconvenient truth.
Price analyses: Vigorous drubbing edition
- Bitcoin was visibly bruised after being beaten about the neck and shoulders with a sock full of gravel.
- EOS took a hearty wallop in the solar plexus before suffering a trade volume-induced seizure.
Bonus: Guide to Consensus 2018
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000