Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 14 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
EOS voting trouble, bitcoin price manipulation, easiest $20 million ever, Ripple and Western Union, Apple app crypto rules, and Litecoin price analysis.
1. Show of hands, who wants total chaos?
Huh. Maybe it does work.
2. Pretend to act surprised
You're going to want to sit down for this, but apparently, bitcoin has a history of price manipulation.
3. It's like finding $20 million under a couch cushion
4. Eh, it's alright. What else you got?
Western Union just isn't feeling Ripple. Like, it's alright but it just doesn't really do it.
5. On second thoughts...
Perhaps because it kept frying batteries and customers kept blaming Apple.
Litecoin price analysis: Perspective edition
Litecoin is just bleeding all over the place. Trail of blood, red handprints on the walls, real horror movie stuff.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, XRB
- Bithumb hacked, $30 million lost, trading suspended, markets drop
- Singapore government skips bitcoin, invests in Bitmain
- Ethereum price weekly analysis 19 June: ETH holds firm despite some hiccups
- Most millionaires are interested in buying cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 19 June 2018