Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 14 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
EOS voting trouble, bitcoin price manipulation, easiest $20 million ever, Ripple and Western Union, Apple app crypto rules, and Litecoin price analysis.
1. Show of hands, who wants total chaos?
Huh. Maybe it does work.
2. Pretend to act surprised
You're going to want to sit down for this, but apparently, bitcoin has a history of price manipulation.
3. It's like finding $20 million under a couch cushion
4. Eh, it's alright. What else you got?
Western Union just isn't feeling Ripple. Like, it's alright but it just doesn't really do it.
5. On second thoughts...
Perhaps because it kept frying batteries and customers kept blaming Apple.
Litecoin price analysis: Perspective edition
Litecoin is just bleeding all over the place. Trail of blood, red handprints on the walls, real horror movie stuff.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH
- Bitcoin price hits record $90,000 high: Here’s how it got there
- How to set up a Trezor Model T hardware wallet with Trezor Suite