Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 13 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
0.3% scammy, Fortnite blockchain, Binance banking, Facebook acquisitions, crypto mining guide, Litecoin price analysis.
1. Some numbers are in
The numbers are in. Well, some numbers.
2. Fortnite on the blockchain
3. Like a credit union, except owned by the customers
Binance, Founders Bank, Malta, Neufund, equity.
4. Will Facebook buy Coinbase?
5. Ultimate crypto mining guide part II: The minening
Litecoin price analysis: Litecoin edition
Litecoin is still a thing that exists. The people who hold it are still endeavouring to get everyone else to use it as a medium of exchange, but the hodlers are too smart to fall for that.
They're just going to hang onto their coins forever and wait for all the other suckers to start exchanging LTC for goods and services, at which point the price will go up because everyone else now has more ways to dispose of LTC. It's economic science, bro.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price stagnates as further drop looks imminent
- Bitcoin’s value jumps up despite fundamentals showing major weakness
- Today’s crypto movers: Bitcoin (↓0.30%), Ethereum (↓0.95%), UNUS SED LEO (↓3.59%) and Amp (↑27.64%)
- Harmony attack brings total lost to crypto bridge hacks past US$1 billion in 2022
- Is Bitcoin dead? Indicators suggest BTC price ready for a reversal