Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 13 August 2018
What's happening in crypto?
Read about Byzantine generals, Bitmain's IPO, how to get listed on Binance, the crypto events round-up and Litecoin's price analysis.
1. More generals than specifics
Cryptocurrency owes a lot to the old Byzantine Generals problem.
2. Investing in shovels during whatever the opposite of a gold rush is
It's hard to look at today's crypto prices and think "gold rush."
3. What not to do and what not to not do
Binance CEO CZ, or Changpeng Zhao for short, has enlightened project owners on the listing process.
Cryptocurrency events round-up: Mixed nuts
Litecoin price analysis: Nut allergy
Litecoin prices are experiencing a rash that won't go away, interspersed with bouts of anaphylactic shock.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and ADA.
- Harmony attack brings total lost to crypto bridge hacks past US$1 billion in 2022
- Is Bitcoin dead? Indicators suggest BTC price ready for a reversal
- Key indicator suggests Ethereum’s price could rebound to $2,450 by next week
- CoinFlex launches US$47 million token to fix cash crunch
- Investors exit crypto investments at record pace