Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 13 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto boom, Pantera predictions, on decentralisation, halal bitcoin and AUSTRAC Bit Trade.
2. Scraped the bottom of the barrel
Pantera noted that bitcoin crossed its 200-day moving average today... upwards. It doesn't issue predictions often but is willing to stand by this one.
3. There's got to be a better way
So runs the thinking of Loopring founder Daniel Wang.
4. It's all about the usury 'xperience
Bitcoin didn't just become halal. The price rise isn't because the 1.6 billion-strong Muslim population of planet earth suddenly bought bitcoin.
5. Before it was cool
Bit Trade was doing it before it was cool.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH
- Bitcoin price hits record $90,000 high: Here’s how it got there
- How to set up a Trezor Model T hardware wallet with Trezor Suite