Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 13 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto boom, Pantera predictions, on decentralisation, halal bitcoin and AUSTRAC Bit Trade.
2. Scraped the bottom of the barrel
Pantera noted that bitcoin crossed its 200-day moving average today... upwards. It doesn't issue predictions often but is willing to stand by this one.
3. There's got to be a better way
So runs the thinking of Loopring founder Daniel Wang.
4. It's all about the usury 'xperience
Bitcoin didn't just become halal. The price rise isn't because the 1.6 billion-strong Muslim population of planet earth suddenly bought bitcoin.
5. Before it was cool
Bit Trade was doing it before it was cool.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000