Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 13 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto boom, Pantera predictions, on decentralisation, halal bitcoin and AUSTRAC Bit Trade.
2. Scraped the bottom of the barrel
Pantera noted that bitcoin crossed its 200-day moving average today... upwards. It doesn't issue predictions often but is willing to stand by this one.
3. There's got to be a better way
So runs the thinking of Loopring founder Daniel Wang.
4. It's all about the usury 'xperience
Bitcoin didn't just become halal. The price rise isn't because the 1.6 billion-strong Muslim population of planet earth suddenly bought bitcoin.
5. Before it was cool
Bit Trade was doing it before it was cool.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?