Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 13 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Crypto boom, Pantera predictions, on decentralisation, halal bitcoin and AUSTRAC Bit Trade.
2. Scraped the bottom of the barrel
Pantera noted that bitcoin crossed its 200-day moving average today... upwards. It doesn't issue predictions often but is willing to stand by this one.
3. There's got to be a better way
So runs the thinking of Loopring founder Daniel Wang.
4. It's all about the usury 'xperience
Bitcoin didn't just become halal. The price rise isn't because the 1.6 billion-strong Muslim population of planet earth suddenly bought bitcoin.
5. Before it was cool
Bit Trade was doing it before it was cool.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Harmony attack brings total lost to crypto bridge hacks past US$1 billion in 2022
- Is Bitcoin dead? Indicators suggest BTC price ready for a reversal
- Today’s crypto movers: Bitcoin (↓4.97%), Ethereum (↓8.93), Polygon (↓9.45%) and 0x (↑6.20%)
- Key indicator suggests Ethereum’s price could rebound to $2,450 by next week
- CoinFlex launches US$47 million token to fix cash crunch