Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 12 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about mobile madness, DIRT, crypto smurfs, OMG BTC Markets, India's continuing crypto drama and XRP's price analysis.
1. You gotta hand it to them
2. Even the most beautiful flower has to grow from dirt
Unless it's one of those fancy hydroponic jobs – or plastic.
3. Smurfs on the blockchain
It's perhaps to be expected. After all, crypto is only for crooks and money launderers.
4. OmiseGo (pronounced "oh my god") comes to BTC Markets
It's a year after the airdrop, but that doesn't mean it's too late.
5. India's relationship status with cryptocurrency: It's complicated
With so many people slinking around and two-timing with crypto behind the RBI's back, it was bound to get jealous.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and XRB,
- Ethereum price weekly analysis 17 July: Rumours of a recovery may be exaggerated
- Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 17 July 2018
- NZ startup wins 3.9m XEM grant to fight slavery with blockchain
- EOS founding company Block.one starts another fundraising round
- Starting in 2019, CFA exam to include blockchain and cryptocurrency parts