Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 12 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about mobile madness, DIRT, crypto smurfs, OMG BTC Markets, India's continuing crypto drama and XRP's price analysis.
1. You gotta hand it to them
2. Even the most beautiful flower has to grow from dirt
Unless it's one of those fancy hydroponic jobs – or plastic.
3. Smurfs on the blockchain
It's perhaps to be expected. After all, crypto is only for crooks and money launderers.
4. OmiseGo (pronounced "oh my god") comes to BTC Markets
It's a year after the airdrop, but that doesn't mean it's too late.
5. India's relationship status with cryptocurrency: It's complicated
With so many people slinking around and two-timing with crypto behind the RBI's back, it was bound to get jealous.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO,
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms
- Bitcoin volatility at 6-month high as price direction looks uncertain
- Bitcoin price viciously dips to US$51,000 after hitting $1 trillion market cap
- Bitcoin crashes below $50,000 after more cryptic Elon Musk tweets
- Ethereum price crashes 15% overnight as cryptocurrency market drops