Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 12 April 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Ripple's diversity, JP Morgan getting sued, Caribbean crypto, eUSD stablecoin, crypto Agtech.
1. Variety when the strife is rife
Cryptocurrency isn't just for individuals to cut out banks. It has also opened the door to a disruption in money transfers by many tech companies.
2. An ex-gruntled ex-customer
JP Morgan is getting sued for abruptly charging cash advances on cryptocurrency purchases.
3. A vacation from real money
The Caribbean Tourism Organisation is exploring the possibilities of cryptocurrency payments in the region.
4. "Havven you heard?"
"Nomin. Heard what?"
5. Grain, but on the blockchain
Australian agtech startup BlockGrain was one of the first to market. You can tell because they managed to get the name "BlockGrain" before it was taken.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price struggles despite positive data from derivatives markets
- Bitcoin price tumbles as Evergrande news causes global financial panic
- What is crypto Dollar-Cost Averaging? DCA explained
- Bitcoin is gearing up for something big, as record amounts of BTC leave exchanges
- Ethereum price crashes as so-called killers continue to muster investor support