Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 11 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Mt Gox erupts, Kodak has a moment, crypto getting warmed up, Robinhood aims high, Ripple's results and weekly price analyses.
1. It's quiet. Too quiet
A rumble, so low as to be felt rather than heard, shakes the ground. Mt Gox, which casts a long shadow over the lush plains on which bitcoin traders graze, shakes and emits a $7 million puff of bitcoin.
2. The KODAKCoin show renewed for another season, premieres on 21 May
They sure don't make 'em like they used to.
3. Tidal zones are geographically distinct in their lack of obstacles
The tsunami of December 2017 swept away a lot of obstacles.
4. If you build it they will come
Robinhood is aiming to become the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the USA.
5. On the one hand, it's awful; on the other it's great
Ripple's xRapid results are in.
Price analyses: OHS edition
- Stellar was lifting weights without a spotter.
- The markets overall are operating in a highly unsafe manner.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH
- Bitcoin price hits record $90,000 high: Here’s how it got there
- How to set up a Trezor Model T hardware wallet with Trezor Suite