Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 11 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about market drops, space between Ripple and XRP, tax clarity for Australia, the Binance CEO's gentle rebuttal and mobility future.
1. Drops of rain evaporating into rising Steem
The markets are broken again.
2. Ripple just needs some space right now
A grassroots effort from the XRP community has arrived at just the right time to bolster the argument that XRP is not a security and is only tangentially affiliated with Ripple.
3. How do you do crypto?
Why ask? No reason really.
4. Binance cryptocurrency BILLIONAIRE rips Ethereum boss
The Binance CEO just appeared in a cloud of smoke in front of Vitalik Buterin and shredded all of I Am The God of Hellfire on a flaming guitar while staring him dead in the eyes.
Either that, or he made some nice and interesting comments about the nature of centralisation in today's cryptocurrency ecosystem. Click here to find out which it was.
5. What do you call it when a transport-related smart contract oracle depends on flawed data?
The blind leading the mobility impaired.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and XRB.
- US Congress unanimously agrees that cryptocurrency is complicated
- The ultimate guide to cryptocurrency mining: Part 3
- US Fed: We’re not really interested in regulating cryptocurrencies
- Cryptojacking is now indisputably the most popular malware
- XRP price weekly analysis 18 July: A big week of gains follows bullish comments and regulatory decisions