Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 11 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about market drops, space between Ripple and XRP, tax clarity for Australia, the Binance CEO's gentle rebuttal and mobility future.
1. Drops of rain evaporating into rising Steem
The markets are broken again.
2. Ripple just needs some space right now
A grassroots effort from the XRP community has arrived at just the right time to bolster the argument that XRP is not a security and is only tangentially affiliated with Ripple.
3. How do you do crypto?
Why ask? No reason really.
4. Binance cryptocurrency BILLIONAIRE rips Ethereum boss
The Binance CEO just appeared in a cloud of smoke in front of Vitalik Buterin and shredded all of I Am The God of Hellfire on a flaming guitar while staring him dead in the eyes.
Either that, or he made some nice and interesting comments about the nature of centralisation in today's cryptocurrency ecosystem. Click here to find out which it was.
5. What do you call it when a transport-related smart contract oracle depends on flawed data?
The blind leading the mobility impaired.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?