Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 10 May 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Casper the friendly G, bitcoin for the apocalypse, China's cryptonundrum, evil bitcoin and weekly price analyses.
1. How can digital money be so heavy?
Because it has to carry a lot of weight.
2. Ever wondered how many beanie babies there are in bank safe deposit boxes?
3. In search of the elusive vegan steak
Public blockchains without crypto? Is it possible?
4. The evilness forecast
On a typical day bitcoin is about three times as evil as the Internet average, but on bad days it can get up to ten times as evil.
Weekly price analyses: World's smallest giant edition
- Cardano received positive news and negative prices.
- Litecoin travelled a long way to arrive where it started.
- Colossus is tiny. But it has a big heart.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC, NANO
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000