Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 10 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about crypto problems and solutions, IBM's Australia deal, the unwelcome merits of pumping and dumping, the Bancor hack and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. Cryptocurrency's just a solution that's looking for a problem that's looking for a solution
It's not perfect, and it introduces new problems of its own.
2. Terra Nullius to Nexus Triplicata Australis
Blockchain Australis is coming.
3. Research shows that making more money is more profitable than making less money
Dumping your bags as soon as possible is a great way to minimise risk.
Bancor was hacked, so it went down for a while, froze some stolen tokens and contacted centralised exchanges for help.
Ethereum price analysis: Tightrope edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Bitcoin’s better half: Growing number of Australian women investing in crypto
- Ethereum price continues to slide, correcting by 9% overnight
- Bitcoin price drops 5% overnight as usage weakens
- Expert analysis: Ethererum’s price is consolidating, not stagnating
- Bitcoin price drops as US hikes interest rates – are they connected?