Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 10 July 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about crypto problems and solutions, IBM's Australia deal, the unwelcome merits of pumping and dumping, the Bancor hack and Ethereum's price analysis.
1. Cryptocurrency's just a solution that's looking for a problem that's looking for a solution
It's not perfect, and it introduces new problems of its own.
2. Terra Nullius to Nexus Triplicata Australis
Blockchain Australis is coming.
3. Research shows that making more money is more profitable than making less money
Dumping your bags as soon as possible is a great way to minimise risk.
Bancor was hacked, so it went down for a while, froze some stolen tokens and contacted centralised exchanges for help.
Ethereum price analysis: Tightrope edition
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VET, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- How $1.9 trillion of stimulus could push Bitcoin’s price to a new all time high
- Ethereum price dips below $1,500 in midst of marketwide correction
- Bitcoin price drops as Fed Chair attempts to squash inflation concerns
- Ethereum price dips by 25% over the past week. What happens next?
- Ethereum price crumbles as dApps flee for cheaper platforms