Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 1 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Bittrex USD pairs, EOS scanning, dermatology blockchain, pro-crypto calls in China and Litecoin's price analysis.
1. Bittrex now technically a forex platform
2. Through a scanner dorkily
They found a hint and are now casting around for weak points.
3. Having some skin in the game
Note that not being crazy is one of the lowest possible bars for any project to aspire to.
4. What do we want? Crypto! When do we want it? After several confirmations!
At the end of the day, you can't really stop it. But it's also hard to rush it.
Litecoin price analysis: Funny names edition
Litecoin is showing an apparent pennant formation.
What kind of a name is Litecoin anyway? Is it like a diet bitcoin or something? Yeah, actually that's probably it.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum drops 13% but experts are convinced good news around the corner
- Bitcoin price on a knife-edge, as the Death Cross looms
- Bitcoin price drops 10% over the past week: Is another drop coming?
- Ethereum price dips 5% overnight: Here’s what the experts are saying
- Will Ethereum’s price rally ahead of DeFi Summer 2.0?