Bitcoin and cryptocurrency round-up 1 June 2018
What's happening in cryptocurrency?
Read about Bittrex USD pairs, EOS scanning, dermatology blockchain, pro-crypto calls in China and Litecoin's price analysis.
1. Bittrex now technically a forex platform
2. Through a scanner dorkily
They found a hint and are now casting around for weak points.
3. Having some skin in the game
Note that not being crazy is one of the lowest possible bars for any project to aspire to.
4. What do we want? Crypto! When do we want it? After several confirmations!
At the end of the day, you can't really stop it. But it's also hard to rush it.
Litecoin price analysis: Funny names edition
Litecoin is showing an apparent pennant formation.
What kind of a name is Litecoin anyway? Is it like a diet bitcoin or something? Yeah, actually that's probably it.
Disclosure: At the time of writing, the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, BTC and NANO.
- Ethereum price: Massive slide as market faces bearish pressure
- Ethereum 2.0: Roadmap, timeline and implications
- Bitcoin falls to US$34,000 as confidence in money markets improves with the Biden inauguration
- Bitcoin price lags while regulators raise fears and banks grapple
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000