FREE express delivery
- Free shipping over $150
- Free returns
- Zip Pay
We have 3 Birdsnest promo codes available
What's the most popular deal from Birdsnest this week?
We have a total of 3 deals available for Birdsnest today. However, the most popular deal from Birdsnest is the FREE express delivery. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Birdsnest?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Birdsnest?
Birdsnest Review | Pros and Cons
- Chance to win a free wardrobe. Go into the draw by signing up to the Birdsnest Girls email list.
- Helpful ‘Does it Suit Me?’ guides to make sure you get the perfect fit. Take the worry out of online shopping and use the ‘Does it Suit Me?’ guides available on the product page. The guide will tell you if a garment’s cut is likely to flatter your shape based on your body type, breast size, and proportions.
- 365 day returns. If you are not happy with your item, for any reason, you can return it to Birdsnest for a full refund (or an exchange) within 365 days of the purchase date.
- Free express shipping. When you spend more than $200 on one order it will be express shipped to you door, for free.
- Return shipping applies. If you choose to return an item a return postage fee of $7.95 will be deducted from the final refund amount.
How can I get Birdsnest free shipping?
If your order comes to $200 or more Birdsnest will express ship it to you, for free. This policy only applies to Australian shipping addresses. Orders that are less than $200 will be express shipped for a flat rate of $7.95. Orders placed before 1pm AEST will be shipped that day. Most packages are expected to arrive within two business days after dispatch (although it might take longer if you live in a very rural area).
What is the Birdsnest returns policy?
Birdsnest have a 365 Day ‘no hassle’ return policy which means that you are allowed to return any item (even sale items) within 365 days of purchase for a refund or an exchange. Returned items will only be accepted if they are unwashed, unworn, with their original tags and swing tags attached, and in a new, resaleable condition. A return postage fee of $7.95 will be deducted from your refund.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 6 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Birdsnest deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Birdsnest offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Where to watch All Creatures Great and Small online in Australia
Turns out, treating animals also involves treating their owners.
Where to watch Crime online in Australia
Created by Irvine Welsh, who also wrote Trainspotting.
6 ways to make your healthcare more affordable
SPONSORED: Looking after yourself is important, but it doesn’t always come cheap.
Intel and Block support for miners could push Bitcoin higher
Intel and Block plan to reveal new mining hardware.
Ubisoft’s NFT promise: “We won’t force our players to use Quartz”
In an exclusive interview with Finder, VP of Strategic Innovations Lab, Nicolas Pouard, spells out he future of Ubisoft's NFTs.
2022 BMW 8 Series adds tweaked looks and extra tech ahead of mid-year launch
BMW Australia's 8 Series range is set to receive an update for 2022 with slightly refreshed styling and additional tech headlining its flagship luxury sports model.
Your mortgage could increase by $500+ per month – here’s why
Westpac predicts 6 mortgage rate rises before Easter 2024. If they're on the money, how much could this cost you?
Share market sell-off won’t change winners and losers
The current market sell-off is providing an opportunity for investors to pick up structural winners at a discount, two industry experts say.
Where to watch The Fallout online in Australia
Recovering from trauma is a lengthy process.
Ubisoft responds to angry NFT Digits and Quartz reaction – Interview
We talk to Nicolas Pouard, VP at Ubisoft's Strategic Innovations Lab, about the launch of Ubisoft Quartz and the Digits NFTs
Ask an Expert