Bing Lee Boxing Day sales 2021
Score huge discounts on top tech brands this Boxing Day at Bing Lee.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're shopping for a new appliance, upgrading your laptop or enhancing your gaming experience, Bing Lee carries everything you need. Explore a catalogue filled with favourite global brands and enjoy substantial savings throughout the Boxing Day event.
Bing Lee's Boxing Day sales have arrived and there's no better time to score a discount on tech. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
The latest Bing Lee offers
What products does Bing Lee sell?
If you want access to networking solutions, contemporary home appliances, televisions, laptops, tablets and more, this store doesn't disappoint. Plus, with big names like Apple, Samsung, LG and many more to peruse, you know you'll be investing in high-quality products when shopping at Bing Lee. This retailer is your one-stop modern living solutions shop.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you can't wait to join in the fun of a hands-on in-store shopping spree, you should definitely take a trip to your local Bing Lee store this Boxing Day. However, prepare to be met by swarms of socially-distanced shoppers, all of them eager to get their hands on the very best deals and discounts.
If that sounds a little too chaotic for you, there is an alternative solution you might like to consider. Stay home instead. Shop online and explore all the very same deals and discounts from your favourite spot on the sofa at your own pace.
What will be on sale during the Bing Lee Boxing Day sale?
We can't say for sure right now as Bing Lee is keeping its cards close to its chest regarding the deals and discounts it's planning to launch this Boxing Day. That said, based on previous sale events hosted by this retailer, we're expecting to see discounts of up to 60% off site-wide.
What is the Bing Lee returns policy?
When returning a product, whatever the reason may be, you'll need to get in touch with the customer care team first. You'll then be able to return the unwanted item in-store free of charge or via post at your own cost. Bing Lee's easy returns policy gives sales shoppers peace of mind.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here's some great advice to bear in mind if you want to shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with the very best tech deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When shopping during the Boxing Day sales, it's wise to set yourself a sensible budget to adhere to. Take a good look at your finances before the sales start and figure out a feasible amount for you to splurge during your shopping spree and stick to it to avoid any unwanted debts adding to those January blues.
- Make a list. When it comes to tech, even during the sales, you can't really class products as cheap. A new appliance, TV or smartphone is an investment that you'll want to last and be able to do everything you want it to. Think about the specifications you require and note them down. By giving yourself clear shopping goals, you'll prevent yourself from walking away from the sales with something that's of neither use nor ornament to you.
- Browse in advance. Once you've noted down your specification requirements, head to the Bing Lee website. Check out the different products on offer and make a list of the ones that fit your criteria whilst learning how to navigate the website as quickly as possible. This will ensure you can find the models of interest fast when the sales start, compare the discounts being offered and make a level-headed decision as to which one to choose.
- Apply the coupon. Some retailers offer a percentage off purchases during sale events through the use of a coupon or promo code. Don't forget to apply this as you could end up walking away from the sales having paid full cost when you could have had 40% off.
- Do your research. Loads of retailers stock the same products as those available at Bing Lee. Do yourself a favour and check out a few competitors to be sure you're getting the best deal before you complete the checkout process.
Ask an Expert