Bing Lee Australia Day long weekend sale: Best deals on now
Save 20% on laptops, take up to $1,000 off Ultra HD Smart TVs and grab a great deal on a range of Dyson products.
As we head into the long weekend, plenty of retailers will be offering deals to lure in savvy shoppers, and Bing Lee is no exception. The electronics store is currently slashing prices on a huge range of products, making it worth a look in if you're planning on doing a spot of shopping.
The sale sees prices dropped on a number of big name products including Ultra HD Smart TVs from LG, Sony, Hisense, Samsung and Panasonic. A range of Dyson products including desk fans, tower fans and Cinetic Big Ball Multifloor vacuums will also be reduced.
If you're looking to update your appliances, you can also grab yourself a deal on a range of front load washers, fridges, dishwashers, cookers, microwaves and multifunction ovens.
Tech lovers can meanwhile nab a bargain on a range of soundbars, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, mobiles, radios and hi-fi systems.
You can check out some of the best deals based on how much you'll be saving below:
- Sony 85-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $4,495 (RRP $3,495, save $1,000)
- Hitachi 657 Litre French Door Fridge: $2,999 (RRP $3,899, save $900)
- Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $1,995 (RRP $2,495, save $500)
- Samsung 7.1.4 Channel 512 Watt Soundbar: $1,395 (RRP $1,798, save $400)
- LG 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $1,595 (RRP $1,995, save $400)
- Omega 90cm Dual Fuel Upright Cooker: $1,295 (RRP $1,595, save $300)
- Vintec 50 Bottle Wine Cabinet: $1,799 (RRP $1,999, save $200)
- Haier 8.5kg Front Load Washer: $499 (RRP $699, save $200)
- Beefeater Bigg Bugg BBQ: $649 (RRP $749, save $100)
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Multifloor Extra: $499 (RRP $599, save $100)
In addition to savings on individual products, you can also get 30% off TP-Link smart power adapters, 30% off Razer, 20% off laptops and 10% off Samsung tablets.
The sales event will run until Monday 27 January, giving you the entire long weekend to pick yourself up a bargain or two.
For an extensive list of deals on this weekend, you can also check out our Australia Day sales hub.
In support of the ongoing bushfire crisis, Finder will continue to provide information and support for the Australian community during this incredibly difficult time. For guides on what to do if you're affected or how you can help, head to our Australian Bushfires hub.
- Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
- eBay EOFY sale: Score up to 22% off millions of items right now
- Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
- Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
- Save, Spend, Splash: 5 winter fashion essentials for every budget