Get the coolest feminine footwear with hot discounts when you use these promo codes at Billini.
Billini stocks a large selection of stylish and trendy footwear and touts itself as ‘the cool girl’s go-to for the latest fashion footwear’. The company promises to deliver only the best footwear straight from the runway, celebrities and fashionistas around the world to its customers.
Selling boots, sandals, heels and handbags to complete the look, Billini stocks high-quality products at affordable prices. The company aims for a unique eBoutique shopping experience, while free shipping is available on Australian orders over $60.
Billini promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2017
Show code & visit siteXM****
Show code & visit siteYA****
Show code & visit site F****
Show code & visit site15****
Show code & visit siteFI****
How do I use my Billini promo code?
- Browse our selection of Billini promo codes and click on the one that you’d like to use.
- This will safely redirect you to Billini’s online store to look through the wide collection of footwear and accessories to find which item(s) you’d like to purchase.
- Once you find a product that you want to buy, click ‘Buy Now’.
- Indicate the shoe size that you want to purchase and then click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Repeat the previous step for any other items that you wish to buy.
- When you are ready to checkout, click ‘View Cart’ at the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Fill out your information to become a Billini member.
- Type your promo code in the ‘Promotional Code’ field and click ‘Update’. Your screen should be updated to reflect your new, discounted total.
- Ensure your order is correct and then click ‘Proceed’ to continue.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Billini and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Billini
- Free shipping. Billini conveniently provides free shipping on all orders over $60 within Australia. As most items are over $60, this means that you will not have to worry about paying premium shipping costs.
- Impressive range. With a vast collection of footwear and handbags, you can find the perfect sandal, boot, heel or flat to match any outfit for any occasion.
- Secure shopping experience. When you shop with Billini, you can rest assured that you are submitting your payment information over secure shopping channels and that this information will not be saved or shared. Billini uses the industry-standard safe data encryption software to ensure that your personal information does not remain on the Internet or on online servers after you have made your payment.
- Members only. You must become a member to shop online with Billini, meaning that you have to provide your address, phone number and email address.
Shipping guide for Billini
Aiming to get you your purchases as soon as possible, Billini strives to dispatch all items within 24 hours of receiving your order, though this may face some delay if the item you have chosen is not in stock or if there are any issues with your payment. Shipping is free on orders over $60 in Australia (all orders beneath that price will be subjected to a $9.95 shipping rate), with expected delivery between five and 10 business days.
Your order will be delivered with Australia Post and must be signed for at the door. If you are not home to receive the order, Australia Post will deliver the package to the nearest post office for you to collect.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Billini
Billini knows that you’ll love what you order but, if you don’t, the company is willing to exchange, refund or credit you for any unwanted items. Please note that the unwanted items must not have been worn and must be returned with all tags still attached. You must reach out to Billini to inform them that you would like to return an item within 14 days of receiving your purchase by contacting them directly via telephone or email.
All items are eligible for a refund or exchange, through any final sale products are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless the order was incorrect due to an error on the company’s part or were faulty. You will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
About Billini and its history
Founded in 2009 by two sisters wanting to bring the hottest footwear straight off the feet of celebrities and runway models at an affordable price, Billini strives to keep its extensive collection of heels, boots, sandals and handbags up to date without charging premium prices.
Billini is now available in over 200 stores in Australia, but aims to provide online customers with a unique, simple shopping experience. The company is so sure that you’ll love your purchase that it offers a flexible return policy and a satisfaction guarantee.