Where to buy the hottest bikinis online: Be the best-dressed on the beach this summer
The top 16 sites to shop for your summer bikinis online and a comprehensive guide to the best swimwear brands on the beaches right now.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Every summer, women everywhere are on the eternal hunt for the perfect bikini and every summer, women everywhere face the same dilemma: What’s hot this season and where can I buy my new bikinis online? Take a leaf out of our virtual book and make yourself familiar with the following 16 retailers selling this season’s hottest bikinis online.
The top online sites to shop this season’s bikinis:
Brands to keep an eye on:
- Bondi Bather is a locally designed and ethically produced label owned by Kerry Cusack that is 100% printed, hand-cut and stitched in Australia. Read our exclusive interview with Cusack here.
- Peony Swimwear was founded in 2013 by Becky Jack on the Gold Coast. Pretty prints and cute cuts make this brand the perfect bikini to spend your summer with.
- Arguably the hottest label on Instagram right now, Triangl Swimwear has caught the attention of the summer obsessed, fashion loving gals all over the globe.
The A-Z directory of Australian swimwear designers and brands
Get to know Aussie swimwear labels big and small, summer style never looked so good.
Which of these retailers offer free shipping:
Take a look at what sites will deliver the goods, for free. Sort your summer ‘kini out in time for the weekend ahead.
|RETAILER||FREE SHIPPING||DELIVERY TIME||FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING||DELIVERY TIME||IS IT WORTH IT?|
|ASOS||Orders over $40, $5 for orders below||7 Business days||Free on orders over $125, $14.99 for orders below||3 business days||Express shipping, yes!|
|Beginning Boutique||Free on orders over $75, $8.95 for orders below||1-3 business days||Yes!|
|Boohoo||$6.99||Up to 7 business days||$14.99||Up to 5 business day||Standard shipping, yes!|
|City Beach||Info not listed online||Info not listed online|
|Cotton On||Orders over $60, $7 for orders below||3-5 business days||$10, $2 on orders $60 and above||1 business day||Standard shipping, yes!|
|David Jones||Orders over $100, $10 for orders below||3-7 Business days||$15||Next day||No|
|Farfetch||Cost is estimated with weight of order||3-7 days||2-4 days||Yes!|
|General Pants||Orders over $50, $10 for orders below||1-2 business days||Yes!|
|Missguided||$6||4-7 working days||$11||2-4 days||No|
|New Look||Orders over £45||Info not listed online||Orders over £75||Info not listed online||Yes!|
|Princess Polly||Orders over $50, $6 for orders below||Next day||Yes!|
|Showpo||Orders over $50, $9.95 for orders below||Next day||Yes!|
|SurfStitch||Orders over $75, free $9.95 for orders below||Next day||Express shipping, yes!|
|THE ICONIC||Orders over $50, $7.95 for orders below||2 business days||$14.95||3-5 hours in Sydney metro||Yes!|
|Topshop||Orders over £50, £4 for orders below||4 business days||£6||Info not listed online||No|
|Urban Outfitters||Orders over $50, $4.95 for orders below||5-7 Business days||$14.95||2-3 business days||Standard shipping, yes (if you're prepared to wait)|
“What are the cheapest sites to buy bikinis online?"
- PrettyLittleThing offers regular promotions on brands and exclusives styles. Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first to know.
- Missguided and Boohoo are hot contenders for the best retailers stocking cheap swimwear. Both labels offer a selection of fashion forward on-trend bikinis and one-pieces at hot prices.
“Where can I buy designer bikinis online?”
- David Jones is known for an extensive offering of sartorially savvy swimwear. From Jets White Label by Jessika Allen to Zimmermann and Seafolly.
- If you’re looking to invest in the best, Farfetch is the ultimate retailer when it comes to high end designers. You can shop international brands such as Missoni, Dolce & Gabbana and Vivienne Westwood.
“Where can I buy plus-size swimwear?”
- ASOS stock a wide range of flattering bikinis and one-pieces in plus sizes, ideal for flaunting killer curves.
- Australian bombshell Robyn Lawley has her self titled swimwear range available now on THE ICONIC.
How to care for your swimwear:
Once you’ve wrapped up your day beachside/poolside it’s important to thoroughly rinse or wash your swimwear immediately. Doing so will wash away any chemicals or salt that can harm the swimwear fabric. Read the manufacturer's care label on the garment to ensure there are no warnings to avoid.
It’s important to keep in mind:
Retailers will allow a return on swimwear provided the hygiene sticker is still attached and in its original condition.
Looking for online fashion deals? Check out the latest offers
Image Source: Showpo website
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,250 off electric bikes, $70 off Nintendo Switch, $30 off Logitech G PRO X Lightspeed headsets.
Best bassinets in Australia
These are the 8 best bassinets you can buy right now in Australia.
Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb review: A brighter smart light
The Nanoleaf Essentials Bulb offers a wide colour gamut and Thread compatibility, although it’s on the pricier side for a smart light bulb.
Best nappy bags in Australia
These are the 9 best nappy bags you can buy right now in Australia.
Best Sydney hotels with balconies
These are the hotels that come with balconies in Sydney.
Xbox Series S: Where to buy in Australia
Xbox Series S is a lower-cost alternative to the Xbox Series X. Here's a list of stores where you can buy the console for the best price.
10 best retro games (and where to buy them)
Retro games players and collectors love classic games; here are the best game picks for the most popular retro systems.
The 9 best Nintendo 64 games of all time
Nintendo stuck to its cartridge format for the Nintendo 64, which means it game library is small – but there are some truly perfect gems to be found there.
9 best Nintendo Game Boy Advance games of all time
Nintendo’s Game Boy Advance is home to lots of superb ports and even more original games – but which games are the very best?
10 Aussie women running their own fashion and beauty empires
Let's celebrate 10 Aussie women running their own fashion and beauty empires like a boss.
Ask an Expert