Buy discounted watches, jewellery and gifts from Bijoux Collection using these exclusive promo codes.
Bijoux Collection specialises in designing and sourcing a variety of modern day jewellery and watches and these products come from the leading names in Australia and the world over. With three stores in New South Wales, Bijoux Collection gives people from just about everywhere the ability to buy their products through their online store.
When it comes to watches you can find brands like Bering Time, Braun Time, Daniel Wellington, Danish Design, Gant, Ice-Watch, IKKI, Lambretta watches, Olivia Burton, Oozoo Timepieces, Void and WeWood. With jewellery, you can find everything ranging from earrings, bracelets, bangles, necklaces, rings and even cufflinks. Last, but not the least, you can also find gifts ranging from wallets, to clocks, to a variety of gadgets and accessories.
Current Promo Codes for Bijoux Collection - October 2017
Show code & visit siteNG****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteIC****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteYA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Bijoux Collection promotion code?
To use your Bijoux Collection promotion code you need to shop on their website and you have to enter the code before keying in payment related details.
- Select any one the Bijoux Collection promotion codes from above. Click on the one you choose. This takes you to the Bijoux Collection website.
- Browse through Bijoux Collection's range of products.
- Once you select a product you wish to buy, click on 'ADD TO CART'.
- By clicking on 'ADD TO CART' you add the chosen product to your shopping cart.
- If you wish to buy more products repeat the steps above.
- Once you have completed shopping, click on 'My Cart', found at the top right hand corner of every product page.
- On this page, you have to enter the promotional code. Upon doing so, click on 'GO'. This updates your promotion code.
- Next, click on 'CHECKOUT'.
- New customers are required to create a free account.
- Upon creating a new account you directly go to the checkout page.
- This page requires you to enter your payment details. Enter the details as required.
- Congratulations! You have used your Bijoux Collection promotion code successfully.
Pros and cons of Bijoux Collection
- Products on sale. At any time you will find a range of products up for sale at discounted prices and these include watches as well as jewellery. Finding discounts of up to 50% is not uncommon.
- Warranties. All products you buy from the Bijoux Collection website come with some form of warranty. Watches, for example, come with manufacturer or distributor offered warranties, varying from brand to brand. Jewellery comes with limited warranty that does not cover negligence or time induced wear and tear.
- Three hour delivery. People who live in the Sydney metro area can take advantage of a special three hour delivery option, for a small fee.
- No reward scheme. What you can look upon as a drawback is that Bijoux Collection does not have any form of rewards program in place for regular customers.
Shipping guide for Bijoux Collection
Bijoux Collection ships to just about everywhere in the world. Within Australia, all orders over $49.95 ship for free. Orders below this amount come with a $10 handling and delivery charge. Orders placed before 14:00 hrs, Sydney time, ship on the same or next business day. Delivery within Sydney takes two business days; in other parts of NSW and state capitals it takes three business days. And places other than state capitals in other states takes up to four business days. The three hour delivery option for the Sydney metro area attracts a $9.95 fee.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Bijoux Collection items
Bijoux Collection does not issue refunds or offer exchanges on discounted, clearance and sale items. In other cases, you can exchange items or get credit notes issued as long as you make your claim within seven days of receiving your order. You cannot exchange jewellery that pierces skin, like earrings and this is in accordance to the NSW Health Department's regulations. In order to go through with an exchange you have to send Bijoux Collection a copy of your receipt. The items you wish to exchange should be in the condition you received them; that is, they should remain in their original packaging and should not be worn or altered.
About Bijoux Collection and its history
Bijoux Collection has been operational for more than two decades now. Having opened its first store in March, 1992, Bijoux Collection now has three stores in and around Sydney; one in the Queen Victoria Building on George Street, one in Chatswood Chase in Chatswood and one at Gate G1 of the Sydney airport. In addition to designing its own line of products, Bijoux Collection also sources products from some of the leading names in this business.