Big W Toy Mania 2021 best deals revealed: Up to 50% off Lego + more
Big W's annual sale will see discounts on the hottest toys of the year, including an exclusive Bluey trampoline the kids will love.
Big W's mega Toy Mania sale is back for another year, with the retailer today revealing that it will launch a 2-day online event from 7am on Tuesday 15 June.
The toy sale will then open in stores across Australia from Thursday 17 June, giving shoppers the chance to grab up to 50% off thousands of popular toys.
In addition to favourite brands like Lego, Barbie, Hot Wheels and Fisher Price, the sale is also set to include new and exclusive products such as a Bluey 4.5' Trampoline for $129 ($149 after promotion) and a Trolls Surprise Bundle Pack for $29 ($59 after promotion), making it worth getting in early to shop.
While the official Toy Mania catalogue won't be released until Monday 7 June, you can see a sneak peek of some of the deals that will be available below.
Big W Toy Mania 2021 best deals
- Beyblade Speedstorm Battle Set for $69 (RRP $109, save $40)
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage for $89 (RRP $129, save $40)
- Lego City Wildlife Rescue Camp 60307 for $109 (RRP $139, save $30)
- Miraculous Lady Bug, Miraculous 4 Pk Heroes Gift set for $79 (RRP $99, save $20)
- Care Bear Crystal Bear Limited Edition for $69 (RRP $89, save $20)
- Star Wars The Child Life Size Plush Yoda for $59 (RRP $79, save $20)
- Grow'N Up, Roadie the Rescue Coupe for $79 (RRP $99, save $20)
- Hungry Hippos Launcher for $29 (RRP $34, save $5)
BIG W's chief toy buyer, Christine Faulkner, said in a statement, "We know how much Aussie families look forward to Toy Mania and the ritual of sitting down and circling favourites with their kids, and this year we'll have plenty to choose from when over 1,000 toys go on sale."
Faulkner also revealed that shoppers can now place lay-by orders online to make their purchases more affordable.
"By popular demand, online lay-by is returning for families wishing to buy now for Christmas, and for the first time customers will also be able to visualise big ticket outdoor toys in their space with augmented reality tools," she said.
"Everyday Reward members will also benefit from bonus points on all Toy Mania purchases when they scan their linked cards at checkout."
While Big W is set to offer some of the lowest prices on toys that we'll see all year, it is still a good idea to compare prices across stores ahead of time.