Big W’s mid-year sale: Best deals from Dyson, Apple, L’Oreal, Tefal
We've rounded up the absolute best home, kitchen, beauty and tech offers from Big W's mid-year sale.
Calling all bargain hunters!
Big W has just dropped a mid-year sale that's too good to ignore. Starting from today (Thursday 27 May) and ending Wednesday 9 June, Aussie shoppers can expect to save big across all sorts of categories.
From beauty buys to home and tech essentials, we've done the hard work for you and rounded up a comprehensive list of the very best deals from Big W's mid-year sale.
Home and kitchen
- Save $250 off the Dyson V7 Animal Origin cordless vacuum (heads up, you can also get it for the same price at eBay).
- 50% off selected Tefal cookware.
- 50% off Decor and Sistema food storage and containers.
- 50% off selected Tontine.
- 50% off Vanish $38 Vileda mop.
- 30% off House & Home cotton flannelette sheet set.
- 30% off House & Home Classic towel range.
- 25% off selected kitchen appliances.
- 50% off makeup brands including Nude By Nature, Model Co, Rimmel Max Factor & L'Oreal Cosmetics (excludes gift packs and travel sizes).
- 50% off skincare brands including Sukin, Glow Lab, L'Oreal Skincare (some exclusions do apply).
- 50% off Dr Teals and Skin Republic.
- 50% off Thin Lizzy Cosmetics (excludes beauty devices).
- 40% off brands like Covergirl, Australis, Neutrogena and more.
For those savvy shoppers, these offers are pretty similar to (and in some cases, better than) eBay's beauty offers for Plus Weekend.
- Get the Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case for just $303.
- Save on selected mobile phones, smart TVs, soundbars and speakers.
- Save on selected home office products, including wireless mice, keyboards, ink cartridges and more.
Keen to keep shopping more red-hot deals? You're in luck, because right now, you can take advantage of eBay Plus Weekend. With savings of up to 80% off brands like Dyson, adidas, UGG, Maybelline and more, you're not going to want to miss this massive sale event!
Main image: Getty Images