Big W Bub & Me sale: 7 great deals you can shop right now
Big W's baby sale is back, with offers on car seats, toys, swaddles and more.
The cost of welcoming a little one into the world soon adds up, which is why Big W's bi-annual Bub & Me sale is back to help new parents save a few bucks.
From now until 12 August, shoppers can score up to 40% off a huge range of baby and toddler essentials both in-store and online.
A number of the deals are also available at the Big W eBay store, allowing eBay Plus members to put their perks to good use.
You can see 7 of the best deals available now at both stores below.
Big W Bub & Me sale best deals
- $30 off Safe-n-Sound Premier Convertible Car Seat (Newborn - 4 years) – was $199, now $169.
- $20 off Safe-n-Sound Atlas-Gro Harnessed Car Seat (6 months - 8 years) – was $249, now $229.
- 40% off BONDS babywear and kids – includes savings on wondersuits, hoodies and sleeping bags.
- Up to 40% off Philips Avent – includes savings on breast pumps, dummies and baby bottles.
- 25% off a range of baby toys – includes savings on toys by Playgro, Baby Einstein and Bright Starts.
- 20% off Bubba Blue – includes savings on bath towels, swaddles and cot liners.
- 20% off Little Haven Organics – includes savings on security blankets, hooded towels and fitted sheets.
You can also save on a range of other essentials, including:
With lockdowns and restrictions still in place for many parts of Australia, Big W is offering a number of ways to shop the Bub & Me sale safely, including contactless pick-up, home delivery and direct to boot options.
BIG W's head of commercial for everyday and home Mitchell Armit said in a statement, "At BIG W, we're here to help new mums and dads as they navigate their way through all the exciting, challenging and cherished parenting moments with everything they need – from preparing for baby's arrival, to nurturing mum, and helping your little one grow and thrive."