No longer offered in the market
The Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. You can compare the current range of Australian Unity credit cards here.
Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card review
When it comes to rewards based credit cards, there are a number of providers that offer these cards these days, which means that consumers who want to enjoy the chance to earn rewards when spending on their cards should have no problem when it comes to choice. This makes it easier to find the most suitable rewards based card for your needs. In order to ensure that you make the right choice when it comes to a rewards credit card you should take the time to compare the different cards on offer, as this will enable you to see which one is best suited to your needs.
One of the rewards based credit cards that you can benefit from is the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card. This is a credit card that not only offers the chance to earn rewards on your spending but also a range of additional perks, features and benefits, which makes it the perfect choice for many consumers. The card offers the same convenience, flexibility, ease and convenience as all other credit cards but also offers simplicity and affordability.
Benefits of the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Rewards program. Not all credit cards can allow you to earn points for every dollar you spend, but with the Big Sky Credit Union Rewards Credit Card, you get to receive 1 point for every eligible purchase you make with the card. For every 200 points, you also receive a $1 cash reward.
- Contactless payments. Aside from the convenience of being able to use this card just about anywhere as it is powered by Visa, you can also use this card to make contactless payments of up to $100. Simply place your card in front of the payWave terminal and you can already complete a purchase without having to swipe your card or sign on anything. You can also use this card to make online and over-the-phone transactions.
Features of the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card
When you compare the benefits and features of the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card against other rewards based credit cards, you will see that this card is able to offer plenty of perks that will appeal to many borrowers. It is, of course, important that you take the time to compare this credit card with others, as you can then make a more informed choice with regards to whether the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is the right card for your needs. Some of the features and benefits that you will get with the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card include:
- No application fee to pay. Although some credit cards do charge an application fee, with the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card you won't have to pay any application fee, which make it far easier and more affordable to consider this as your credit card of choice.
- Cash rewards. When you use the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card you will be able to enjoy earning cash rewards for every dollar that you spend on the credit card, which means that you can look forward to earning a little something back for your loyalty and custom. It is important to remember that rewards based cards are best suited to those who repay their balance in full within the interest free period, as if you tend to spread your repayments you will be charged interest, which will outweigh the benefits that you get from the rewards points that you earn.
- Annual fee. The Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is charged an annual fee of $79.
- Interest-free credit. If you are looking for a little flexibility and convenience when it comes to making repayments, you will be able to enjoy up to 45 days of interest free credit with the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card. This makes it easier for you to repay your balance on the credit card without being charged any interest.
- Optional insurance cover. Many people in the current climate are concerned about how they will make repayments on their debts in the event of an accident or illness that leaves them unable to earn their wage. With the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card you can benefit from optional repayment insurance to cover you in the event that you find yourself in this situation.
- Widely accepted. As the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is a VISA card you will find that it is widely accepted both within Australia and on a worldwide basis.
- Visa payWave. This technology allows you to use your card to make contactless payments under $100 at merchants that accept payWave payments.
If you wish to enjoy rewards from your credit card, then the Big Sky Credit Union Cash Rewards Credit Card is definitely one that you should consider. Just be sure to make a detailed comparison of this with other similar cards before you submit an application.Back to top