It’s about bloody time: Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer shown at E3
And it doesn't mince words.
While everyone was hoping for it, nobody was expecting Beyond Good and Evil 2 to show at E3 2017. Well, it did and it was glorious. After an absolutely gorgeous trailer with a foul-mouthed monkey and a cranky pig, a teary Michel Ancel took to the stage to finally reveal the upcoming prequel.
It's hard to imagine the absolutely stunning trailer being indicative any gameplay, but Ancel explains that almost everything in the trailer is inspired by some kind of gameplay element.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be set before Jade (the protagonist from the first game) in a multicultural society of hybrid animals.
Check out the behind the scenes video above for a full breakdown of the trailer with Michel Ancel.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice hands-on: Your Soulsborne experience means nothing
- Twitch Prime subscribers can score Apex Legends loot by connecting their account
- Final Fantasy XIV float heading to the 2019 Sydney Mardi Gras
- HyperX Cloud Mix review: The best of both worlds
- Far Cry New Dawn Review: Soaked with rads but not radically different