It’s about bloody time: Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer shown at E3
And it doesn't mince words.
While everyone was hoping for it, nobody was expecting Beyond Good and Evil 2 to show at E3 2017. Well, it did and it was glorious. After an absolutely gorgeous trailer with a foul-mouthed monkey and a cranky pig, a teary Michel Ancel took to the stage to finally reveal the upcoming prequel.
It's hard to imagine the absolutely stunning trailer being indicative any gameplay, but Ancel explains that almost everything in the trailer is inspired by some kind of gameplay element.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be set before Jade (the protagonist from the first game) in a multicultural society of hybrid animals.
Check out the behind the scenes video above for a full breakdown of the trailer with Michel Ancel.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?