It’s about bloody time: Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer shown at E3
And it doesn't mince words.
While everyone was hoping for it, nobody was expecting Beyond Good and Evil 2 to show at E3 2017. Well, it did and it was glorious. After an absolutely gorgeous trailer with a foul-mouthed monkey and a cranky pig, a teary Michel Ancel took to the stage to finally reveal the upcoming prequel.
It's hard to imagine the absolutely stunning trailer being indicative any gameplay, but Ancel explains that almost everything in the trailer is inspired by some kind of gameplay element.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be set before Jade (the protagonist from the first game) in a multicultural society of hybrid animals.
Check out the behind the scenes video above for a full breakdown of the trailer with Michel Ancel.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits