Looking for the tastiest food, best family ship or booziest drinks package? Cruise to your ultimate South Pacific island holiday destination with one of these options.
With some of the world’s best beaches, breathtaking sunsets and exhilarating watersports, it’s easy to see why the South Pacific Islands are a popular cruise destination for travellers. It also helps that this tropical paradise is easily accessible from Australia and New Zealand.
Whether you are a couple looking for a romantic getaway, a family planning a fun-filled holiday or simply treating yourself to a relaxing escape, the South Pacific has a potent mix of natural beauty, colorful local culture and rich histories. So check out our cruise deals and promo codes to make the best of your next cruise holiday.
Average low price per night for a South Pacific cruise
- Carnival: $95 per night
- Royal Caribbean: $72 per night
- P&O: $98 per night
- Princess Cruises: $175 per night
- Captain Cook: $183 per night
Price for a drinks package on these South Pacific cruise lines
- Bottomless Bubbles: Includes unlimited juice and soda. Note: Carnival's Cheers! Beverage program, which includes unlimited alcohol, or any alcohol-inclusive program, is not available on South Pacific sailings.
Price: $7.25 for adults and $5.50 for children, per day.
- Non-Alcoholic: Includes premium coffee and tea, bottled water, fresh orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas
Price: US$19 for adults and USD$8 for children, per day
- Select: Includes beer, wine by the glass, fountain soda, non-alcoholic cocktails
Price: US$39 per day
- Premium: Includes premium, frozen and non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, premium wine by the glass, bottled water, fountain soda
Price: US$49 per day
- Ultimate: Everything from all the packages above, plus any other available drink options.
Price: US$59 per day
- Soft drinks: Includes unlimited fizzy drinks.
Price: $7 per day
- In-room bottled water: Includes six 1.5-litre bottles of water delivered to your room
Price: $19.80 per cruise
- Premium: Includes soft drinks, select spirits, wine, beer, coffee, cocktails and small bottles of water. Note: This package is only available on cruise seven nights or longer.
Price: $79 per day
- Unlimited Sodas and More: Unlimited fountain soft drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails, juices and hot chocolate
Price: US$8.05 per day
- Cafe Select: Valid for 15 espresso-based specialty coffees
Price: $35.65 per card
- All Inclusive: Unlimited drinks including cocktails, wine, beer, soda, lattes, cappuccinos and bottled water. Drinks must be valued at $10 or less each.
Captain cook doesn't offer drinks packages. Beverages can be purchased on board a la carte, and can be billed back to your room.
Which destinations do these cruise lines visit?
|Carnival||Royal Caribbean||P&O||Princess||Captain Cook|
|Papua New Guinea||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Want to buy cheap cruises online? Use one of our coupons:
Up to 79% off Carnival Cruises
Save up to 79% on the brochure rate of Carnival Cruise sailings when you book with CruiseAway.