The best mid-season sales that you can shop right now
Score 70% off at City Beach, save up to 60% off at General Pants Co. and nab up to 50% off at Nike and adidas.
While summer has ended, it's unlikely to be the last of the warm weather that we see here in Australia. If you missed the opportunity to stock up on summertime gear though, don't stress.
You can check out all of these sales and more below. Just remember that they won't be around for long, so you'll have to be quick if you want to save yourself some cash.
Top mid-season sales for March 2020
- City Beach: Up to 70% off
- General Pants Co.: Up to 60% off
- Alice McCall: Up to 60% off
- Zanui: Up to 60% off
- David Jones: Up to 50% off a range of fashion, shoes and accessories, plus up to 40% off a range of homewares, bedding and electrical
- Myer: 40-50% off homewares, manchester, cookware and luggage, plus 25-30% off a range of men's and women's clothing, handbags, wallets and accessories
- Nike: Up to 50% off
- adidas: 30-50% off selected styles
- Forever New: Up to 50% off
- Cotton On: Up to 50% off
- boohooMAN: 50% off everything
- Wittner: Up to 50% off
- Nasty Gal: 50% off everything or 40% off + free shipping
- Laser Clinics Australia: 50% off laser hair removal
- Sheridan: Up to 40% off site-wide
- Princess Highway: Up to 60% off, plus take a further 20% off selected outlet styles
- Dangerfield: Spend $100 and get $20 off, spend $150 and get $30 off, spend $200 and get $50 off
- Glue Store: 30% off selected styles
- boohoo: 25% off everything
- Portmans: Take a further 25% off
For an extensive list of current deals across all categories, you can also check out our deals hub.
- You can now get groceries delivered by wholesalers and restaurant suppliers
- PSA: You can now use Afterpay to shop on eBay
- International shopping without the sting: How to shop smarter online
- What’s In the Woolworths “Basics Box” and how to get it
- Afterpay Day extended sales: 35+ deals that are still going