Are you mad? Mad as a hatter?
We're all mad here, but remember... all the best people are! If you're addicted to Alice in Wonderland and you feel like going a little bit mad this Halloween, the Mad Hatter is the perfect costume for you. The best part? The makeup is super easy and there are loads of tutorials out there to get you started. Check out our list of the best Mad Hatter makeup tutorials on YouTube, and don't be late for tea!
1. Mad Hatter Makeup Tutorial by Shonagh Scott
Already got your hands on a vivid orange wig and top hat? This tutorial will show you exactly how to complete the look – if you've got green contacts, even better!
2. Mad Hatter Wonderland Series by Courtney Little
Feel like hosting a tea party in Wonderland this Halloween? Courtney Little Makeup has you covered with a whole series of Alice-inspired tutorials.
3. Mad Hatter Girl by Mariam Luso
Already got long hair? Just spray it orange for the night! Mariam Luso's tutorial is super straightforward and will have you falling down the rabbit hole in no time.
4. Mad Hatter by GinsMakeup
This video has all you need: makeup, instructions and even a white rabbit! GinsMakeup's entry to the 2016 NYX Face Awards will have you mad as a hatter.
5. Mad Hatter Makeup by Charisma Star
If you're more glam than mad, this tutorial is the perfect tool for achieving a look that is both recognisable and not too insane – perfect for a glam Halloween look!
Top stores to buy Halloween costumes
Take the fuss out of Halloween and buy a costume from one of our favourite costume stores
Looking to buy makeup?
Cheapest stores to buy basics for Halloween costumes
Looking for a plain white tee to tear up? Or maybe you need a cheap pair of gloves to match your costume? Well then check out these stores.
- Beauty product of the week: Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser
- Here’s your first look at Jeffree Star’s Summer 18 collection
- What’s inside the Too Faced x Pop & Suki collaboration box?
- Exactly when Manny MUA will reveal beauty line Lunar Beauty
- Tarte Cosmetics has something blooming soon… but what is it?