- Statistically, those in their 50s are most likely to make a claim for insurance.
- You have dependants who rely on you financially (such as your children or partner).</>
- It lets you future proof your retirement savings.
- You'd like cover for your funeral expenses if you die.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Life insurance for over 50s
Life insurance can offer peace of mind by covering your spouse and any dependents with a cash sum if you pass away. To easily compare policies for over 50s, use the filters below to check the maximum entry age and the length of the policy.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Over 50s life insurance
Over 50? Find out why you still need to have life insurance.
- Life insurance quotes for over 60s
Life insurance quotes is going to be so beneficial not only for you in your 60s but also for your family to provide your daily expenses without worries.
- Life insurance for over 70’s
What you need to know before getting life insurance if you're over 70.
- Life insurance for people over 65
finder compares different insurance policy options and key expenses to cover people in their 60s.