- Statistically, those in their 50s are most likely to make a claim for insurance.
- You have dependants who rely on you financially (such as your children or partner).</>
- It lets you future proof your retirement savings.
- You'd like cover for your funeral expenses if you die.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Life insurance for over 50s
Life insurance can offer peace of mind by covering your spouse and any dependents with a cash sum if you pass away. To easily compare policies for over 50s, use the filters below to check the maximum entry age and the length of the policy.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
- How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
- Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
- American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
- Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
- Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
- Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
- Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
- Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
- Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.