Best holiday deposit offers January 2017
Because who can afford to pay for a whole holiday in January?
Most savvy travellers know that January is a top time to grab a bargain flight, holiday or cruise deal, with many companies offering some of the best deals you'll see all year. Unfortunately for many people January isn't the best time for personal finances. With post-Christmas debt to pay off and new year financial resolutions to keep, a holiday likely isn't a top priority.
So that you don’t miss out on securing that dream trip, we’ve rounded up the best holiday deposit deals of 2017.
1. $1 holiday deposits with Intrepid
If you book before 31 January 2017, Intrepid is letting you secure your adventure to anywhere for just $1. This deal is available for tours around the globe but bookings need to be for travel from 1 April-31 December.
If you book before 14 February, Cruiseaway is offering $1 deposits (per person) for cruises from 1 March 2017 and 31 January 2018. Plus if you lock in that sailing soon, you’ll also get a free drinks package too - which includes beer and wine if your cruise is over 7 nights.
Royal Caribbean is offering 50% off deposits for select cruises in Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific, Transpacific and Asia , in addition to its 30% off January sale. The deal is available through CruiseAway for bookings made before 27 February 2017.
4. $99 lay-by flights with STA Travel
Valid for flights with over 60 airlines and on round-the-world tickets, you can book your trip for just $99 with STA Travel. This is a great way to secure the super-cheap sale airfares at this time of year.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Tigerair officially axed: What this means for you
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Jetstar flight review: What’s flying like during the pandemic?
- Virgin Australia resumes Velocity Rewards Seat redemptions