50+ of the best end of financial year deals for 2020
Top deals include up to 85% off at Cosmetic Capital, up to 73% off homewares at Kogan and up to 55% off a range of tablets and laptops at Lenovo.
No matter what you're in the market for, the end of financial year (EOFY) gives you a great opportunity to buy it for less. As the financial year draws to a close, many retailers slash prices on older stock to make way for new wares, resulting in some of the best bargains we see all year.
It isn't all just last season's stock though, with some stores now opting to discount brand new gear as well. EOFY deals can start at anytime during June and run until some time in July, making it difficult to track down the very best deals around.
To help you out, we've rounded up the top deals we've seen so far across fashion, beauty, tech, homewares and more and listed them for you below. We'll also be updating our deals list as more offers become available, so you can bookmark this page if you would like to stay updated.
Remember that deals will end at varying times throughout the following weeks so, if you see a great deal on a product you're after, it's best to jump on it sooner rather than later.
50+ of the best EOFY 2020 deals so far
- Cosmetic Capital: Get up to 85% off brands like Maybelline, Nude by Nature, Garnier and Olay.
- yd.: Up to 75% off a range of jackets, knits, shirts and more.
- Kogan: Up to 73% off home, up to 62% off appliances, up to 47% off office essentials + heaps more.
- Canningvale: Up to 70% off a range of bath towels, sheet sets, pillowcases and more.
- City Beach: Up to 70% off thousands of styles from brands like Huf, Quiksilver and Stussy.
- PrettyLittleThing: Up to 70% off everything (excludes beauty).
- Alannah Hill: Up to 70% off over 190 styles.
- Meshki: Up to 70% off selected styles.
- eBay: Up to 60% off + up to 20% off select eBay Plus items. Top deals include $450 off the Pioneer VSX-933 4K Dolby Atmos DTS-HD Network AV Receiver Amplifier (now $749), $111 off the Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (Black) (now $388) and 30% off bedding and manchester.
- Wild Secrets: Up to 60% off + an additional 10% off when you sign up. Includes top adult toy brands such as Jimmy Jane, We-Vibe and Womanizer.
- Catch: Various deals including up to 60% off top kitchen appliances by brands like KitchenAid and Russell Hobbs, up to 58% off towels and up to 33% off Goldair heaters and electric blankets.
- Glue Store: Up to 60% off. Includes leading brands like Lee, adidas and Abrand.
- Lovehoney: Up to 60% off a range of adult toys and lingerie.
- Lenovo: Up to 55% off a range of laptops, tablets and more.
- Jou Jou: Up to 55% off site-wide. Includes adult toys by popular brands like LELO and We-Vibe.
- Norton: Up to 55% off selected products.
- Nike: Up to 50% off selected gear.
- Vistaprint: Up to 50% off almost everything.
- Myer: Up to 50% off a range of women's fashion, shoes and handbags, childrenswear and homewares.
- Cue: Up to 50% off selected styles.
- Eva Mattress: Save 50% on sheets + get $150 off the Eva mattress and $50 off the Eva pillow.
- General Pants Co.: Extra 50% off sale items.
- Bendon Lingerie: Up to 50% off selected styles.
- Billini: 50% off selected styles.
- Ted Baker: Up to 50% off a range of clothing and accessories.
- Amazon: Various deals including up to $40 off Kindle Paperwhite and $100 off the Echo Show (2nd Gen).
- Nourished Life: Up to 50% off a range of natural makeup, organic skincare and more from brands like Sukin, Ethique, The Quick Flick and Bite Beauty.
- Foot Locker: Up to 50% off selected styles from top brands including Nike, adidas, Polo Ralph Lauren and Vans.
- Sephora: Up to 50% off selected items from leading brands such as Fenty Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Forever New: Up to 50% off hundreds of styles.
- boohoo: 50% off everything.
- Zanui: Deals include up to 50% off cushions and throws, up to 35% off table and floor lamps and up to 25% off rugs.
- New Balance: Up to 50% off selected men's, women's and kids apparel and footwear.
- Michael Kors: Up to 50% off selected bags, clothing, shoes and accessories + free express delivery.
- Swarovski: Up to 50% off.
- Charles & Keith: Up to 50% off a range of bags, shoes and accessories.
- Appliances Online: Up to 47% off. Top deals include $1,346 off the Bosch 9kg Serie 8 Heat Pump Dryer (now $1,553) and $683 off the LG 75-inch 4K UHD Smart NanoCell LED TV (now $4,356).
- Dell: Up to 40% off selected laptops.
- boohooMAN: 40% off everything.
- Adairs: Up to 40% off selected quilt covers, cushions, electric blankets and more.
- Adore Beauty: Up to 35% off selected beauty from top brands like MAKE UP FOR EVER, theBalm and Jurlique.
- THE ICONIC: 25% off selected sportswear styles from mega brands like Nike, adidas and PUMA.
- White Fox Boutique: 25% off site-wide.
- Koala Mattress: Up to 25% off mattresses, sofas and more.
- Bing Lee: Deals include 25% off Cygnett products + 20% off Razer peripherals.
- Booktopia: 25% off top 100 bestsellers.
- ASOS: 20% off everything (excludes sportswear items).
- The Good Guys: Deals include 20% off Microsoft Surface Pro 7, Pro X and Laptop 3 + up to 15% off a range of TVs.
- Ecosa: 20% off site-wide.
- Alice McCall: Take a further 20% off.
- Microsoft Store: Deals include up to $790 off the Surface Laptop 3, up to $750 off the Surface Pro 7 and up to $580 off the Surface Pro X.
- : Best deals include $204 off the Soundbar 700, $100 off the QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II and $100 off the Solo 5 TV Sound System.
- Dyson: Dyson V7 Cord Free for $399 (RRP $599).
- DJI: Get $300 off the Mavic 2 Pro, $200 off the Mavic 2 Zoom and $50 off the Mavic Mini.
To see even more EOFY deals across all categories, you can head to our end of financial year deals hub.
- Super effective! 10% off Nintendo gift cards this week
- Shop big this Black Friday with The Good Guys: 6 essential purchases
- Woolworths Orange Friday sale: Traps to watch out for
- Markdown madness: Shoppers expected to spend $6.7 billion on sales
- Top picks: Big savings on EcoFlow generators for Black Friday 2023
Main image: Instagram user citybeachaustralia