Best end of financial year sales for 2018
The end of financial year sales are on now. Here are the discounts that deserve your attention.
Tax time is just around the corner and some of the biggest sales of the year are here. With 30 June just eight days away, the discounts just keep growing in an effort to maximise revenue before shutting off the books. So many of Australia's biggest stores have huge clearances on right now – we're talking really big!
Take David Jones for example. This department store has reduced thousands of items to clear and on top of that, there is an extra 40% off this selected reduced stock. Glue Store is another example. This store has reduced clearance stock by up to 60% and is now offering an extra 25% off these sale pieces. Fans of eBay are in luck, too. On top of its amazing daily deals, this store is offering Plus members 15% off 15 million items.
If you're looking to do some bargain shopping but aren't exactly sure where to start, no sweat. The sale experts at finder have looked through the EOFY sales on now and picked out the ones that definitely deserve your attention. These are the sales where you're going to find the best offers and lowest prices. Read on to see our picks for the 20 best EOFY sales that are on now, or head to our main EOFY sales page to see the other hundreds of sales on for the end of financial year.
The best EOFY 2018 sales
- eBay – 15% off 15 million items this weekend in the eBay Plus sale.
- Lenovo – Up to 40% deals for EOFY.
- New Balance – The mid year sale. Prices as marked.
- Zanui – Mid year sale, up to 40% off 15,000 items.
- Sephora – 50% off selected stock including Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- House – 25% off everything.
- THE ICONIC – 1,000s of items added to clearance. Up to 60% off.
- Jurlique – Mid year sale. Shop clearance.
- Cotton On – End of season sale. Up to 50% off.
- Myer – The Myer Stocktake sale. Thousands of items reduced to clear.
- Country Road & Trenery Outlet – Take a further 50% off selected styles.
- Glue Store – Take an extra 25% off sale styles.
- Bec & Bridge – Take an extra 20% off sale stock.
- Farfetch – Up to 50% off half yearly clearance. Plus an extra 10% off with the code.
- Kikki K – Mid year sale. Up to 50% off.
- Adairs – Save up to 50%. 5 days only.
- Catch – 30% off all prepaid mobile plans.
- Rusty – Midyear sale. 40% off.
- Etsy – 13th birthday sale.
- ECHT – 15% off your order with the code.
- Microsoft Store – 15% off Xbox controllers.
- Samantha Wills – Take an extra 30% off clearance items.
- The Good Guys – 20% off Samsung Soundbars.
- The Good Guys – 15% off Dell computers and gaming laptops.
- Surfstitch – 30% - 70% off thousands of styles.
- Amazon Australia – Midyear clearance. Save on tech, home and fashion.
- David Jones – Take an extra 40% off selected clearance items.
- Sheridan – 50% off sale.
- Freedom – 50% off clearance.
- west elm – Up to 60% off half yearly sale.
- General Pants – Winter Sale. Up to 50% - 70% off the original price.
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 50% off for a limited time.
- Trenery – 25% off everything.
Why shop at EOFY 2018?
Rather than sales like VOSN or Click Frenzy, where a small sitewide discount code is offered, EOFY sales are different. Although there aren't many sitewide discounts, there are plenty of expanding clearance sections. And hundreds of new items are added as we get closer to the end of June. For example, THE ICONIC's clearance sale has over 15,000 items and there are offers of 60% off on top brands like Nike and Tommy Hilfiger.
End of financial year is also one of the best times to pick up furniture and homewares for cheap, too. Often, Australian furniture and homewares stores offer better discounts for EOFY than the big events like Black Friday. There are currently furniture clearance sales on at west elm, Adairs and Zanui. Even Freedom, which recently eliminated sales from its business model, has priced many items to clear.