The best end of financial year beauty sales Australia 2019
Image: Getty Images
Find out how you can save on Jeffree Star Cosmetics, M.A.C, Morphe and more.
The arrival of June brings cold weather and the start of the winter season... but it also brings loads of deals and savings. As tax time comes around, you need to know about the best beauty deals to spend your hard-earned cash on. End of financial year is one of the craziest sale events in the shopping calendar. It's a time where retailers everywhere slash prices dramatically, in order to get rid of old stock as the financial year comes to an end.
Beauty sales don't happen often, so when they do – you need to get in quick. And we must say, there are some pretty good ones this year to celebrate the end of the financial year. Sephora has only just started the mid-year sale and you can score up to 50% on selected items. Brands included in the sale are Becca, Fenty Beauty, Kat Von D, Huda Beauty and more. We cannot wait to get our hands on the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Wardrobe by Chloe Morello and the Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette. Both of these are pricey items so to see them discounted is amazing!
Need more beauty sales? The Princess Polly mid-year sale is offerring up to 70% off 100s of styles. And, the retailer has just so happened to include some of our absolute favourite items from Jeffree Star Cosmetics and M.A.C. We have our eyes on the Jeffree Star Mini Nudes Bundle Volume 2 and the MAC Hyper Real Glow palette. A must!
Keep reading to see our favourite beauty sales that are on right now or you can head over to our comprehensive list of end of financial year sales, which looks at all categories including home, fashion, tech and more.
The EOFY 2019 beauty deals you need to know about
- Sephora – Mid year sale with up to 50% off selected items.
- David Jones – Save up to 30% off on selected items from Shu Uemura, Guerlain, Make Up For Ever and Natio.
- Myer – 30% off Lancome gift sets, 30% off selected fragrances, 20% off selected candles and diffusers and more.
- Princess Polly – Save up to 70% off on selected items from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, M.A.C and Benefit.
- Cult Beauty – Take 20% off the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill 10-pan eyeshadow palettes.
- Cosmetic Capital – Savings across hundreds of brands including Maybelline, Revlon and e.l.f.
- Nourished Life – The stocktake sale is here! Take up to 80% off items from brands like Biologi and Dr Bronner.
- Fresh Fragrances and Cosmetics – Mid year sale on brands like Marc Jacobs and Chloe.
- ry.com.au – Up to 50% off selected skincare, haircare, makeup. Brands include Clinique and Cloud Nine.
- Priceline – There are loads of deals on offer. Just some of them include 30% off skincare brands, 40% off Maybelline and 40% off Rimmel.
- Look Fantastic – Up to 50% off selected skincare, haircare, makeup. Check out brands like Olaplex, ghd and Parlux.
- Facial Co. – Up to 50% off selected skincare, haircare, makeup. The store stocks brands like Dermalogica and Alpha-H.
- Sand and Sky – Save up to 20% off on the range of beauty boxes.
- eBay – Hundreds of brands involved in the EOFY sales. Take up to 50% off on fragrances, items from The Body Shop and more.
- Amazon Australia – Mid year sale on select beauty products only.
- eBay’s last EOFY sale for 2021: 75% off tech and appliances
- Best EOFY activewear + fitness sales: ECHT, adidas, Nike
- Best EOFY sneaker sales: 50% off adidas, Nike, JD Sports, Vans
- Best EOFY health + beauty sales: Sephora, Adore Beauty, Dyson + more
- Best EOFY fashion sales Australia: Gorman, THE ICONIC + more