The best 25 discounts to shop at Biggest Online Shopping Night
In case you missed it, Biggest Online Shopping Night started today at 12pm and will end tonight, 26 October, at midnight.
Combining the might of Vogue Online Shopping Night and GQ Online Shopping Night with the other popular News Media mastheads, kidspot.com.au, homelife.com.au, delicious.com.au, bestrecipes.com.au and insideout.com.au, Biggest Online Shopping Night has pulled out all stops to offer some of the most competitive discounts in Australian retail.
Since this is the first event of its kind, unfamiliar shoppers may not know where to start. There are over 250 participating brands and hundreds of discounts on offer, so for unseasoned shoppers, it's difficult to see where exactly the best deals are.
If you're after some help in finding the most competitive prices, finder.com.au has put together a list of all the stores offering 40% off and a list of the top 30%-off deals. And if any savvy shoppers want more, you can see the full list of Biggest Online Shopping Night discounts on the BOSN full list of sales page.
Brands that are offering 40% off:
- Bio Ionic
- Rhodes & Beckett
- The Practical Man
- Barnaby Lane
- Le Creuset
- Merino Kids
The best of the 30%-off deals:
- We watched 140 million hours of Netflix a day in 2017
- Data delusion: Aussies think unlimited phone data is worth $53 a month
- Compare personal loans for people with excellent credit scores
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy Note 8 or Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- How should you consolidate debt after Christmas?