Absolute must-see deals from Click Frenzy™ November 2019
There's plenty of time to shop. We're talking deals like 30% off Levi's, $200 off Dyson vacuums and 15% off RedBalloon experiences.
It's that time again. Click Frenzy™ is back and ready to help you save. And this year's sale is no joke. There are over 3,000 deals from over 600 brands across every category – we mean deals on tech, fashion, beauty, home, baby, travel, experiences, wellness and more.
We got a sneak peek at some of the deals this morning, but as per usual, the sales didn't officially start until 7pm. We've trawled through the offers and picked out the ones that we think you absolutely need to see. Here is our list of the absolute best deals on at Click Frenzy™ November 2019 – or head over to our more comprehensive list of the best site-wide Click Frenzy™ offers.
Best deals at Click Frenzy™ November 2019
- Staple the Label: 30% off site-wide
- Ettitude: 20% off everything
- Glassons: 20% off full-price items
- Glue Store: 30% off everything – some exclusions
- Marks & Spencer: 30% off site-wide
- Cotton On: 30% off selected styles
- Catch: Deals of up to 77% off; 50% off on selected grocery items; 55% off selected toys and games
- LoveHoney: 20% off absolutely everything
- The Good Guys: 10-20% off across the store – Linsar 50" 4K UHD LED TV - 20% Off, LG K50 32GB AURORA BLACK - 20% OFF.
- Sheridan: Take 40% off all categories except baby.
- Sony: Up to 50% off selected Sony models including TVs, cameras, headphones, etc.
- Shaver Shop: BaByliss Curlers for just $19 (RRP: $149.95)
- Virgin Wines: Selection of 6 cases each at $99. Every order will receive 2 free Dartington Crystal stemless glasses worth $40 and free delivery – savings up to $156
- Bonds: Get 40% off plus free shipping
- Gymshark: Up to 70% off the site
- Adore Beauty: 10% off site-wide – plus save 15% on top 10 products.
- Berlei: 40% off site-wide plus free shipping
- Gorman: 50-70% outlet sale
- Computer Alliance: 15% off store-wide on the best brands, including Asus, MSI, HP, Lenovo, Acer, Razer and ROG
- Bardot: Extra 30% off sale and outlet plus 20% off full-price styles for members
- ASOS: 30% off site-wide
- Levi's: 30% off site-wide
- Rebel: 20% off site-wide, online only
- Dyson: Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Black/Nickel: Click Frenzy™ exclusive now $399, and Dyson V11 Torque Drive Copper: Click Frenzy™ exclusive now $899 Save $200.
- Bose: Best offers yet on wireless noise cancelling headphones, portable Bluetooth speakers and smart home speakers
Click Frenzy™ runs from 7pm 12 November until midnight on 13 November, so there are a total of 29 hours to shop the sales.
Managing Director of Click Frenzy™ Grant Arnott had a few words of wisdom to share with deal-hungry shoppers looking to bag a bargain today.
"Want the best deal? We've completely overhauled the Click Frenzy™ website this year, and using the search tool is the best way to find what you're looking for. Want deals that are 80% off? Search by that – 90% off? Search by that.
"Check out the brand page too, with all of them listed alphabetically (find it in the hamburger menu at the top left on mobile or desktop)," said Arnott.
For all the shoppers out there that are more interested in the 99% off Go Wild deals like the wirelessly charging Apple AirPods for just $3, Arnott has some advice for you too.
"If you want in on those 99% off Go Wild deals, you have to sign up early to get the clues via email so you can be ready to go when the sales start. Explore the whole site thoroughly, as the clues relate to what you find on the Click Frenzy™ website, and if you're paying attention then you can snag the bargain of a lifetime," Arnott said.
Head to the Click Frenzy™ website to see all the deals and search by offer.
Image: Getty Images
- 10 accessories you need to level up any outfit (according to my Pinterest feed)
- Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
- Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
- LAST CHANCE: Get 50% off The Oodie’s iconic hoodies
- 70+ top shackets for 2021 and how to style them