Best cold press juicers in Australia
We read hundreds of customer reviews to find the best cold press juicers you can buy online and in-store in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The best cold press juicers in Australia
- Best overall cold press juicer: MOD Cold Press Juicer
- Best cheap cold press juicer: Russell Hobbs Luxe Cold Press Slow Juicer (RHSJ100)
- Best mid-range cold press juicer: Breville The Juice Fountain Cold Plus Juicer BJE530DBL
- Best high-end cold press juicer: Kuvings E8000 Professional Cold Press Juicer
- Best commercial cold press juicer: Tribest GS-P502 Greenstar Pro Commercial Cold Press
How did we pick this list?
Our editorial team selected the cold press juicers in this list based on extensive research and real customer reviews. For each category, we carefully selected parameters based on our research and identified the products with the highest review score within those parameters.
Best overall cold press juicer: MOD Cold Press Juicer
- Easy to use, simple to clean and quiet
- Not too big in size and doesn't produce a lot of waste
- Fruit and vegetables need to be cut into small pieces prior to juicing
- The pulp chute can clog with certain fruits and vegetables according to some reviews
Price (RRP): $499
Why we chose it
The MOD Cold Press Juicer was one of the highest-rated overall cold press juicers according to over 200 reviews on the Product Reviews website with a 4.8 out of 5 stars rating. It also has a 4.7 out of 5 stars rating from over 100 reviews on Google and features in our round-up of the best juicers. Many reviewers liked that it was easy to use and simple to clean.
The cold-pressed extraction process runs at 65 RPMs to reduce oxidation, providing a superior taste. The MOD Cold Press Juicer can also be used to produce fresh sorbet, nut milk and nut butter.
It is easy to use and clean and parts can be quickly disassembled. It is 100% BPA free and dishwasher safe.
Best cheap cold press juicer: Russell Hobbs Luxe Cold Press Slow Juicer (RHSJ100)
Why we chose it
The Russell Hobbs Luxe Cold Press Slow Juicer was one of the highest-rated cheap cold press juicers according to almost 100 Google reviews with a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. It also has a 4.5 out of 5 stars rating from almost 30 reviews on Catch.com.au and over 20 reviews on Amazon. Many reviewers found it to be super compact yet still powerful.
The Russell Hobbs Luxe Cold Press Slow Juicer uses a low speed juicing method with a simple "on" and "reverse" function. It also incorporates a cleaning brush and dishwasher safe parts to make cleaning simple. It includes a fine filter for juice with less pulp and a coarse filter for more pulp as well as a frozen fruit attachment. The package dimensions are 25.0 L x 61.6 H x 18.0 W (centimetres).
Best mid-range cold press juicer: Breville The Juice Fountain Cold Plus Juicer BJE530DBL
- Juice tastes great and works well with fruits and vegetables that make pulp
- Also makes sorbet when frozen fruit is used and comes with multiple filters
- A bit difficult to disassemble
- Doesn't juice harder vegetables such as beetroot and carrot well according to some reviews
Price (RRP): $349Buy at AmazonBuy at The Good Guys
Why we chose it
Breville's The Juice Fountain Cold Plus Juicer BJE530DBL was one of the highest-rated mid-range cold press juicers according to almost 150 Google reviews with a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating. It also scores a 4.6 out of 5 stars rating from 16 reviews on Amazon. Many found it to work well and extract juice efficiently. Many reviewers liked the taste of the juice produced and that the juicer came with multiple filters and could also make sorbet.
This appliance is a high-performance juicer designed with an extra-wide chute for shorter prep time. It utilises cold spin technology that efficiently extracts fresh juice that tastes delicious. It is designed to save space and features a pulp bin behind the product base. It is designed with ultra-sharp stainless-steel cutting blades.
Best high-end cold press juicer: Kuvings E8000 Professional Cold Press Juicer
- Has a wider shoot so less time is spent preparing fruits and vegetables
- Produces a lot more juice from less fruit and vegetables
- Juicing pineapple and celery clogs the juicer according to some reviews
- Juice separates when stored in the jar that comes with the juicer
Price (RRP): $699Buy at eBay
Why we chose it
The Kuvings E8000 Professional Cold Press Juicer was one of the highest-rated high-end cold press juicers according to 75 Google reviews, scoring a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. It also has a full 5-star rating from over 20 reviews on the Kuvings Australia website. Many reviewers liked that it had a wider shoot so not a lot of time was spent preparing fruit and vegetables for juicing.
Designed for faster and fresher juicing, it also has convenient functions that allow you to make your juice richer and more flavourful. It comes with a juicing screw and juicing bowl that allows for easier assembling and disassembling of the top set as well as to clean the product.
It has an 82mm wide flip gate lid, slow-squeeze juice extractor, a rotating cleaning brush, juice jug and pulp jug. The cooling system prevents it from overheating and it has a safety lock system. The Kuvings E8000 Professional Cold Press Juicer is eco-friendly and low in noise as well as being recommended by Choice in 2020.
Best commercial cold press juicer: Tribest GS-P502 Greenstar Pro Commercial Cold Press
- Works quickly, efficiently and produces a dry pulp
- Good for juicing celery and juice tastes great with almost no contact with plastic
- Takes a lot of time to clean
- Some found it not efficient to use with wheatgrass alone
Price (RRP): $1,695Buy at Amazon
Why we chose it
The Tribest GS-P502 Greenstar Pro Commercial Cold Press Juicer was one of the highest-rated commercial cold press juicers according to over 100 Amazon reviews with a 4.4 out of 5 stars rating. Many found the product to be of superior quality and produced a high yield of juice and left pulp dry.
The Tribest GS-P502 Greenstar Pro Commercial Cold Press Juicer features twin stainless-steel gears for added durability without compromising the quality of the juice produced. By combining parts in its new design, it has fewer parts making it easier to clean. It is designed to maximise the yield and nutritional value of juice and has a device speed of 100 RPMs. It has a stationary latching system and a new one snap step which together offer optimum convenience and make it easy to assemble and disassemble.
It includes a juicing knob, and both fine and coarse screens to filter pulp. It also has twin gears, a glass juice pitcher, drip trap, wooden plunger, plastic plunger, stainless steel strainer, scraper set and a cleaning brush.
Best products chosen
- We've compared over 15 cold press juicer brands and over 40 cold press juicer products.
- We excluded some brands that aren't widely available across Australia.
- We selected price ranges for cheap ($50-$200), mid-range ($200-$400) and high end ($400-$700) products based on the average costs for a cold press juicer in each bracket.
- We did not consider products over a $2,000 price range.
- The products on this list are chosen by our editorial team and are not selected based on commercial relationships.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Best carpet shampooers in Australia
We compared hundreds of customer reviews and found the five best carpet shampooers you can buy online in Australia.
Best bike lights in Australia
These are the six best bike lights you can buy in Australia right now.
Best PS4 headsets in Australia
These are the best PS4 headsets you can get your hands on right now in Australia.
Best moisturiser for dry skin in Australia
From the best overall face moisturiser for dry skin to the best body moisturiser, hand moisturiser and tinted moisturiser for dry skin, these are the best 7 moisturisers for dry skin you can buy in Australia right now.
Best laptops for students in Australia
These are the six best laptops for students available to buy in Australia for a range of users and categories.
Best Ukuleles in Australia
These are the 6 best Ukuleles you can buy right now in Australia.
Best controllers for PCs in Australia
These are the best PC controllers you can buy right now in Australia.
Best setting powders in Australia
These are the eight best setting powders in Australia right now.
Best eyebrow pencils in Australia
We've found seven of the best eyebrow pencils in Australia right now.
Ask an Expert