Best Click Frenzy™ May 2020 sales you need to know about
Image: Getty Images
We're talking deals like 30% off Under Armour, up to 70% off at Levi's, up to 20% off Adore Beauty and up to 40% off Dyson products.
In the mood to shop? Oh boy, have we got some good news for you because the Click Frenzy™ May 2020 event is finally here! For the first time ever, the sale event will run for 53 hours. It all starts 7pm 19 May and ends midnight on 21 May.
What does that mean? You've got even longer to take advantage of over 2,000 deals from 300+ brands.
To make the most out of your shopping experience, we recommend signing up to become a member (for free) through the official website. This means you can access the iconic 99% off deals – did someone say Apple AirPods for $2 and a KitchenAid mixer for $6? Click here for more info!
Keep on scrolling to check out some of the best Click Frenzy™ offers right now. Alternatively, you can see the full list of deals if you head straight on over to the Click Frenzy™ website.
20+ of the best Click Frenzy™ May 2020 sales running right now:
- rebel: Save $450 on Garmin fenix 5X, up to 50% off selected styles of footwear and 30% off selected styles of women's clothing.
- Dyson: Save up to 42% on select products. You can also receive two bonus gifts when purchasing a Dyson Supersonic hairdryer.
- Under Armour: 30% off site-wide.
- Levi's: Up to 70% off.
- Cosette: Enjoy an extra 20% off site-wide.
- Hype DC: Grab 20-50% off everything.
- Seafolly: Score 30% off almost everything.
- Laser Clinics Australia: 50% off laser hair removal sale.
- OPSM: 20% off contact lenses.
- HP: Save $279 off the HP Pavilion 15.6" laptop.
- Skechers: 20-50% off everything.
- Guess: 50% off 100's of styles.
- UGGEXPRESS: 15% off store-wide.
- YSL: 15% off when you spend $50.
- Fila: Minimum 60% off site-wide.
- Adore Beauty: Up to 20% off on brands including, SkinCeuticals, Medik8, Aspect, Benefit Cosmetics, Dyson and Kerastase.
- adidas: 40% off a selected event edit.
- New Balance: 40% off selected styles.
- CHARLES & KEITH: Up to 50% off selected styles plus 10% off all full-priced items.
- Marks & Spencer: 25% off.
- Michael Hill: 50% off gold and silver plus 25% off diamonds.
- SurfStitch: 30% off over 10,000 styles.
- Glassons: 20% off everything.
- Telstra: Save up to $120 over 12 months on all month-to-month mobile plans, save $120 on the Xbox One S.
- SHEIN: Get 15-70% off store-wide.
- 2XU: 30% off almost everything.
- Armani Beauty: Get 15% off site wide.
- Harris Scarfe: 50% off all manchester, cookware, menswear and womenswear (exclusions apply).
The theme for this year is "Let's Regrow". The managing director of Click Frenzy™, Grant Arnott, said:
"We've offered all Australian retailers a chance to join the Mayhem event via a stimulus package and have had hundreds already taking up on the free advertising opportunity. For shoppers out there, you are going to see loads of awesome deals from our biggest collection of retailers ever in Click Frenzy™ Mayhem."
- Save, Spend, Splash: 5 winter fashion essentials for every budget
- eBay Plus Weekend 2021: See all the deals here
- Kobo Elipsa vs Kindle Oasis: Ereader digital notepad comparison
- Editor’s picks from the Mescia Twins x Beginning Boutique edit
- Activewear brands that are size-inclusive and easy to get your hands on in Australia