The best Boxing Day sales of 2022
Get up to 80% off the RRP in our roundup of the very best online sales for Boxing Day 2022.
Top 4 Boxing Day sales
There's a plethora of price-cuts happening in the online shopping world right now.
But when it comes to the Boxing Day 2022 sales, we're always on hand to help. Finder's online shopping experts have weeded out the flops and pinpointed those deals at the top to help you navigate the sales. With discounts of up to 80% off, there's plenty to celebrate!
Dust off your credit card, pour yourself a festive serving of your favourite tipple, and get shopping!
Best Boxing Day sales for 2022: Tech
- 70% off at Amazon: Amazon's best Boxing Day sales for 2022 include up to 70% off PS5 and PS4 games, huge discounts on Amazon devices and up to 60% off toys for big kids and little ones alike. Act fast to save big.
- eBay Boxing Day clearance: Right now, eBay has plenty of Boxing Day sales in the site's dedicated hub. With up to 50% off Bosch tools and adidas trends and up to 60% off LEGO sets for all abilities, you can't afford to miss out on these deals. There's something for everyone here.
- Save up to $555 at Microsoft Store: Microsoft has knocked up to $555 off selected laptops and is also offering $81 off the RRP on the Xbox Series S console. Microsoft's Boxing Day deals will be running all week with free delivery and free extended returns.
- Lenovo laptop sale: Lenovo is also boasting a bunch of best Boxing Day sales with up to 42% off select laptops. Prices start at $424.
- Kogan Boxing Day sale: Kogan's Boxing Day sale is not to be missed either. This retailer is offering a huge range of tech deals with discounts of up to 70% off the RRP. Everything from air fryers and dehumidifiers to vacuum cleaners, home entertainment tech and beyond is on the chopping block this year.
Best fashion and beauty sales
- 30% off at THE ICONIC: THE ICONIC is offering a limited-time 30%-off sale. This Boxing Day offering spans must-have fashion for men and women, as well as footwear, accessories, beauty products and more. Prices start at just $6.99.
- 50% off at Myer: Myer is also raising the bar in the 2022 Boxing Day sales. Score up to 50% off across fashion, homewares, appliances and more in this event. What's more, Myer has divided its sale into loads of categories ensuring browsing is a breeze.
- 50% off Sephora: Beauty giant Sephora is delivering discounts of up to 50% off a huge range of products. Brands featured in this sale include Benefit Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty and Marc Jacobs Beauty. This Boxing Day sale ends 17 January.
- 85% off ASOS: Fashion brand ASOS is currently knocking up to 85% off hundreds of fashion items for Boxing Day. This sale includes fashion, accessories, footwear and beauty essentials for men and women. Prices start at just $2.50.
- 50% off at Cotton On: Favourite fashion site Cotton On is offering up to 50% off too. This Boxing Day sale spans a range of wardrobe staples for both men and women.
- 60% off at Beginning Boutique: On the hunt for top trends at bargain prices? Head to the Beginning Boutique sale section. Here you'll find a huge amount of pieces with up to 60% off the original price.
- 40% off at Bonds: Bonds is boasting discounts of 40% off for men, women and kids. Act fast to rework your underwear drawers ahead of the new year at a steal.
Best home and miscellaneous Boxing Day deals
- Up to $200 off your first 6 HelloFresh deliveries: Meal-kit delivery service HelloFresh is offering new subscribers savings of up to $200. Sign up during this Boxing Day sale and you could save up to a totaly of $200 off the usual price of your first 6 deliveries. You can also cancel anytime too.
- 60% off at Lovehoney: Lovehoney is delivering discounts of up to 60% off right now. This Boxing Day sale includes select products across adult toys, lingerie and bondage essential. Shop products for both men and women to spice things up in the boudoir throughout 2023.
- 75% off at Booktopia: Our homegrown online bookstore is also upping the ante during this year's Boxing Day sale. Enjoy discounts of up to 75% off the RRP across top titles from every genre now.
- 50% off at Zanui: Online furniture store Zanui is currently offering up to 50% off over 24,000 products. This Boxing day sale includes rugs, lighting, toys and furniture.
- Up to $462 off Eva bundles: Eva is having an un-Boxing Day sale on practically everything. Deals also include up to $200 off Eva mattresses, $30 off Eva Hemp Linen, $100 off the Eva Timber Bed Base and up to $462 off the Eva bundles.
If you want more information on the 2022 sales event, check out our Boxing Day sales hub. This is where you'll find all you need to know about Australia's favourite shopping event, plus all the amazing offers you can shop right now in one place.
Main image: Finder