Best bargains on TVs during the Black Friday 2019 sales
Indulge your inner couch potato with these fine Black Friday 2019 TV deals.
Got a need for a new TV? It doesn't matter if the old set is giving up the ghost, or you just need a second panel for the kid's room. A TV can be an expensive purchase... except for right now.
Right now, with Black Friday 2019 sales in full swing, there's a huge range of retailers offering sweet discounts on a range of TVs, from the smallest and cheapest to the high-end premium sets.
Summer is coming, and with it your choice of sports codes, movies or streaming TV goodness to get in front of when it gets too hot to actually go outside. All you need is a new TV. Check out the best deals below.
Also, don't forget to check out the full range of Black Friday deals for everything tech, travel, fashion and so much more on the Finder Black Friday deals hub.
Note: Deals can sell out at any time.
Best Black Friday 2019 TV deals
- Score a sweet 20% discount on the Hisense 65-inch 65R6 Ultra HD Smart TV from eBay when you use the code PITCH20.
- That same PITCH20 discount code also applies to 20% off the asking price of the LG 55-inch 55UM7400PTA 4K Smart TV.
- Over at JB Hi-Fi, they're slicing $100 off the asking price of the Samsung Series 7 RU7100 55-inch 4K UHD LED TV.
- For $995, Harvey Norman will hand you a shiny new Sony 55 inch 4K UHD KD55X8000G Smart LED TV.
- It's not a high-end set, but if all you want are the very basics, Amazon's selling the Soniq E24HZ17B-AU 24 HD LED LCD TV With Inbuilt DVD Combo for just $129.
- Still at the cheaper end of the scale, if you wanted a little more screen for your dollar, Target is selling the Seiki SC3200H 31.5 HD LED LCD TV for $169.
- Kogan's doing a discount on its own Kogan Series 8 JU8100 55-inch 4K HDR LED TV at just $389.99.
- Big W is offering a tasty 40.1% discount on the JVC 39" LED TV at just $239.