Need speakers? Get a bargain this Black Friday!
Score an awesome Black Friday deal on speakers from JBL, Bose, Sonos and more.
Black Friday sales are a relatively new phenomenon in Australia, but the chances are good your speakers are a little older. If they're sounding a little weak, or you want something in a smart speaker or soundbar, the Black Friday sales are a great time to make an upgrade purchase without breaking the bank.
Check out the full range of Black Friday deals for everything tech, travel, fashion and so much more on the Finder Black Friday deals hub.
Note: Deals can sell out at any time.
Best Black Friday 2019 Speaker deals
- Microsoft has dropped the price of the Bose Home Speaker 500 by a hefty $150, down to just $449.
- If you're looking for deals on Sonos speakers, we've got a full range of Black Friday 2019 Sonos deals here.
- If you're after a pair of Bose Surround Speakers, you can grab them for just $308 with the code PITCH20 via eBay.
- If your speaker needs are on the gaming side, consider the Razer Nommo Pro 2.1 Gaming Speakers, on sale at JB Hi-Fi with a $269.70 discount.
- Or the Logitech G560 Lightsync PC Gaming Speaker, which enjoys a $101.95 discount at EB Games.
- If you need a portable Bluetooth speaker, David Jones has the JBL Xtreme 2 Bluetooth Speaker for $269, down from its regular $349 price point.
- Amazon is selling the Yamaha Wireless Soundbar with a significant 36.52% discount; yours for just $219.
- As it's doing with its other product lines, Apple's offering a gift card with its Apple HomePod smart speaker. Not a discount per se, but you do get an $80 Apple Gift card.